Learn how to quantify, track and optimize Workforce Productivity. Johnson & Johnson alumni with 15+ yrs of experience
What you'll learn
- Definitions and formula for key workforce productivity metrics
- Tools and processes required to measure, compare and improve workforce productivity within the organization
- Real-life examples on how workforce productivity can be used to make better talent management and business decisions
- Basic HR knowledge
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Basic Excel knowledge
To view our complete offering, search for "Jeff Higgins".
More about this Course
What gets measured, gets managed. But how about human capital and workforce productivity?
If talents and workforce productivity are as important as companies claim, then they should be better measured, reported and optimized with data. This short course will help you do just this. More specifically, we will provide definitions, formula, know-how and practically everything you need to know about workforce productivity along with real-life examples of how you can use it to make better business decisions.
Key Questions this Course will Answer:
- What is your workforce productivity? Is your organization's productivity increasing, decreasing or static?
- What is the marginal return of one dollar invested in workforce?
- Can you model your workforce to optimize for productivity and profitability?
- How to use R and Python in talent management
- How to build machine learning program or statistical model
- How to set up SQL database or connect data from various sources
Section 0: Course Introduction
Section 1: Workforce Productivity
- Introduction to workforce productivity
- Example: Workforce productivity dashboard
- Workforce productivity in human capital reports
- Human Capital Financial Statements
- Case study: BroadTek’s Human Capital Financial Statements
- Hands-on Exercise: Building the Summary Impact Statement
- Section closing and summary learning points
What Our Students Are Saying
Since 2009, HCMI’s expert training has helped hundreds of organizations strengthen their in-house workforce analytics & planning capability, including many Global 2,000 companies, nonprofits, healthcare organizations, and major government entities around the world.
"I don’t believe in testimonials, however this workshop more than lives up to the expectations. It was very well presented and answered many questions and created more–which is exactly what I needed on our journey in HR metrics." ~ Director Human Resources, Washington Health System
"This course is a ‘must’ for HR professionals. The ability to ‘manage by fact’ is a key competency, not only for business units, but also for HR practitioners." ~ Senior Vice President, HR at OCBC
"The Workforce Analytics Training workshop conducted by the Human Capital Management Institute provided a vast amount of information on various HR metrics. The numerous case studies they discussed during the workshop clearly demonstrated how the metrics can be used in organizations to provide valuable data for making business decisions. I would recommend this workshop to anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the utilization of HR metrics." ~ Edison Mission Energy
"The excellent service your company has provided me through your assistance and feedback has given me, as a consumer, more reasons to conduct future purchases from you." ~ Fadi Radi, Napcogroup
"A practical easy to follow training session on workforce analytics. I will recommend this to anyone wishing to make smarter insightful human capital decisions." ~ Head of HR, World Bank Group
"Of all the workshops I’ve attended, this resonated continuously." ~ EDS, a Hewlett-Packard Company
"Very good training ground for HR professional who wanted to drive workforce analytics in the organization." ~Vice President, ASTRO
"Excellent materials that were very well presented." ~ ConocoPhillips Inc.
About Human Capital Management Institute (HCMI)
HCMI's mission is to fundamentally change how workforce decisions are made by linking people investments to business outcomes through advanced analytics and dynamic visualization. Nearly a decade ago we pioneered the rigorous financial measurement of Human Capital ROI with the Human Capital Financial Statement (HCF$™ ), a strategic tool for senior leaders to optimize workforce decisions regarding capability, capacity, cost, and performance.
In 2016, having developed sophisticated workforce analytics tools for 100's of consulting projects across the globe, we pioneered SOLVE™ Workforce Intelligence Software, the first workforce analytics software that links workforce investments to business outcomes. And in 2018, we create the HCMI Online Academy to provide on-demand global access to our world-class workforce analytics and workforce training curriculum.
Today, HCMI and SOLVE™ remain industry leaders. With our headquarters in the thriving technology hub of L.A.'s Silicon Beach and a presence 3 continents, we continue to innovate our technology and services to provide organizations with the actionable intelligence to maximize the return on their workforce investments.
Helping analysts, HR professionals and business leaders develop their Workforce Analytics and Planning capability since 2009.
Who this course is for:
- HR professionals curious about using analytics to measure, track and benchmark workforce productivity
- Finance professionals interested in quantifying the financial impact of workforce decisions