- Extra Resources
The Real WEB DEVELOPER RoadMap Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GuRoJ5Bfw
The Real WEB DEVELOPER RoadMap Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeKQy_08fpk
EXTERNAL RESOURCES - https://zerotomastery.io/resources
- A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux). That's it!
- No previous coding experience is needed
- All tools and software used in this course will be free
- Prepare to learn real life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired!
- Learn modern technologies that are ACTUALLY being used behind tech companies in 2021
- Build 10+ real world Web Development projects you can show off
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug free code
- Master modern Web Development fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Work as a freelance Web Developer
- Learn React + Redux to build rich front end applications
- Build your own full stack websites and applications
- Build a complex image recognition app using everything we learn in the course
- Become a professional Web Developer and get hired
- Learn to implement user authentication
- Use Express, SQL and PostgreSQL to create fullstack applications that scale
- Master fundamental concepts in Web Development
Just Updated for 2021! Become a Fullstack Web Developer by learning the most in demand skills! This is one of the fastest growing courses on Udemy with 10,000+ in the last 6 months. Graduates of this course are now working at companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, Shopify, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies (...seriously).
Join a live online community of over 350,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a Senior Developer and Tech Lead.
This is the tutorial you've been looking for to become a modern web developer in 2021. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to get hired: from absolute zero knowledge to being able to put things on your resume that will allow you to live the life you want.
Sounds too good to be true? Give me 5 minutes of your time to explain why I built this Web Development course and what is different here than thousands of other courses all over the internet
Think of this course like a Web Developer bootcamp. By the end, you will be comfortable using the below skills and you will be able to put them on your resume:
- Responsive Design
- CSS Grid
- Bootstrap 5
- DOM Manipulation
- React + Redux m+ React Hooks
- Git + Github
- Command Line
- RESTful API Design
- Scalable Infrastructure
- Production and Deployment
You will be taken through online videos and exercises where you will be able to do the following things by the end:
- Build real complex applications and websites
- Build an image recognition app so you can add it to your portfolio
- Go into a job interview confident that you understand the fundamental building blocks of web development and the developer trends in 2021
- Be able to go off on your own and grow your skills as a developer, having built a solid foundation
- Learn how frontend, servers, and databases communicate and how they all fit together in the eco system
- Build your own startup landing page
- Go off and work remotely by being a freelance developer that can bid on projects
I am 100% confident that you won't find a course like this out there. We're not going to be building simple todo applications and cat image sliders. We are going to learn actual practical skills that will put you into the workforce. Some unique sections that you won't find anywhere else are:
- React.js + Redux: You will learn the library that companies like Netflix, Facebook and Instagram use to build fast, scalable applications. This is one of the highest in-demand skill in the industry.
- A day in the life of a developer: What will your day to day look like and what tools will you use? I will take you through a sample day at a tech company.
- How does the internet actually work? What is the history of these technologies?: You will actually understand the underlying concepts of the internet, and how the technologies we have now, have come to be where they are.
- How do you actually deploy a real life app so that it is secure, and won't get hacked?: How does a real life app get out to the public in a safe and secure way?
- What is Machine Learning and how you can harness its power: Whether you have heard about it or not, this is something that you will hear more and more in the coming years. Those who understand the high level concepts and can harness its power will have an advantage.
- What does your developer environment on your computer look like?: We will be setting up our computers with all the tools necessary of a developer so you can use the same setup when you go work in the industry.
Make this the year that you took a risk, you learned highly in demand skills, you had new experiences, and you received new opportunities. I hope you join me in this journey.
Andrei is the instructor of the highest rated Web Development course on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc... He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student's valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei's courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn to code and build websites and web apps
- You are looking to start a career in Web Development
- You know HTML and CSS but want to expand your skills and do more
- You want to start your own business or become a freelancer
- You want to learn REAL industry skills that are necessary in 2021 to get hired as a web developer and earn a higher salary
- You want one course to teach you everything in one place from a senior developer that works in the industry.