Any ETA on resuming official Group Buys on the forum?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
Per this mod post 3 months ago, official GBs were paused up until May. I'm sure many have been patiently waiting.

Now that June is here, can we expect forum GBs to resume here soon? Can we get an ETA?

Admins/Mods - Please consider the plea of many. It'd be a real shame to have such an interested crowd and not being able to harness their collective funds to purchase premium courses. Especially practical & worthy courses(going beyond superficial Udemy counterparts) which lie beyond the means of any one individual.

It will prove valuable for the majority forum demographic - budding students and/or upcoming professionals interested in premium courses(while not burning a hole in their pockets).

That being said, I'd also like to propose an alternative solution if the official forum GBs are not going to resume in the foreseeable future. Can we at least get an avenue here on the forum itself for interested folks to discuss a particular course amongst ourselves and come together as a group to make a purchase?

Hope this is seriously considered. I don't mean no disrespect. Just looking out for the forum. Mods/Admins do one heck of a job, but I think we as a group can certainly do more, to either alleviate and/or supplement their efforts.

jackgow

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2021
India
I'd really appreciate the efforts on resuming the GB.
Thanks for bringing this up @flamingass
Group buys without Forum mod/admin intervention is poorly trusted.
So It would be great if the official GB is resumed.

Latest resources