Appcoda - Mastering SwiftUI Updated

Appcoda - Mastering SwiftUI Updated

Register & Get access to index

Zoelounge

TutFlixer
Jun 13, 2022
Italy
Yes i find video and pdf but non for SwiftUI. The pdf and video are for Swift. The update is wrong about SwftUI

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor updated Appcoda - Mastering SwiftUI Updated with a new update entry:

New Update

Course Updated 4-2023

Update April 13, 2023

Beginning iOS 16 Programming with SwiftUI - Updated for Xcode 14.3

With the release of Xcode 14.3, we found an error in our FoodPin project (SwiftUI version). Everything works great until chapter 18. The build error of the demo project is now fixed. You can get the updated version by re-donwloading archive. We have also updated the book to reflect the code changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

huruidedd

TutFlixer
May 26, 2022
US
TUTProfessor could you please help update Mastering SwiftUI 5 as right now is latest version.

DURANGO75

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2022
CHILE
I'm also getting pdf error for some files in pdf folder. There are new versions of Books also, and other materials

DURANGO75

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2022
CHILE
Hi TUTProfessor , many thanks for the Update as always, but this time I enter in both links and see nothing. Please Help, Click here ::
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(Image)

I even created a custom AUTH following the Instruction guidelines, but this message always appears :

(Image)

Maybe I have to wait a few weeks for google Approval... : "submit your app for verification" .

Or maybe am I doing something Wrong?. Please help.

Last edited:

MrSloth

TutFlixer
Dec 1, 2021
USA
Hi TUTProfessor , many thanks for the Update as always, but this time I enter in both links and see nothing. Please Help, Click here ::
(Image)

Am I doing something Wrong?. I Confirmed the Confirmation Button as usual. Please help.
Please check again because files are already there and i can copy to my drive easily.

DURANGO75

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2022
CHILE
Please check again because files are already there and i can copy to my drive easily.
Thank you MrSloth, but unfortunately always appear both errors like "not authenticated" Even I generated an Appkey from Google but sometimes they give the OK weeks later after initiated the process... Tried with other two google accounts and the same problem. Well. Maybe I'll just have to wait.

subrag

TutFlixer
Jul 11, 2021
India
I am unable to extract the files. Could someone please just share the EPUB files of all 3 books?

Latest resources