Broken Link Notification

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

AvlKP

TutFlixer
Apr 10, 2021
Indonesia
It will be nice if a notification is given upon the fix of a broken link. I have read the request section and couldn't find any mention of this, thus I do not know whether it has been implemented or not. Sorry if it has been implemented.

rafpro

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
Dhaka, Bangladesh
It would be great if there is a button to report broken link for a resource. It has to be dynamic as you guys can add it in a single template and that's populated on every resource page without adding it manually for each resource (which will be a huge task then). It will help the system to get feedback and put those feedback in DB or any persistence system like google sheets. With that mechanism, system can track -

• Reporting User information (to penalize if anyone spam the process)
  • Link of the resource
  • Resource's contextual information such as, ID, Title, Course Creator etc.
Unless the link is fixed, there should be a Label to inform that the resource link is unavailable (it will help us to avoid spoiling 1 of 5 downloads counts :) ).

I am sure, everyone on this platform loves it, and we heartily expect its prosperity and better usability. Thanks!

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
Reporting mechanism is already there in Site. Like posts, resources etc. can be reported.
And if report is resolved, reported user gets notification.

"Unless the link is fixed, there should be a Label to inform that the resource link is unavailable" - Currently users can post in discussion about link availability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latest resources