C# Courses advice for Intermidiate, HELP PLS!

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

keyable

TutFlixer
Jan 11, 2022
Georgia
hey all, hope you are having good day!

I am highly motivated person who wants to learn C# language and than I want to shift to UNITY or Web Development with .NET (Blazon Webassamnly, WMC and so on).

I have started with Tim Correy C# Masterclass, but when I have reached to ASP.NET CORE section I got stuck. I mean I find his explanations regarding Web Development little bit complicated (I know many people like his way of teaching, so do I, but I was not satisfied with his chapters about web development).

Could you please recommend me any course for beginner ASP.NET CORE developer? I have learned good amount of C# Basics and I am confident with that. I just want a course which teaches in very details. I want to know WHY am I writing this or that code and HOW it works and WHEN we use it.

I also had trouble understanding "ConnectionStrings" I mean how to connect my SQL Server 2019 database to my C# project? maybe there is a course also about it.

Maybe you could share your journey of .NET Developer path?

Thanks!

sandeed70

TutFlixer
Apr 7, 2022
Eritrea
I used to feel like you 6 months ago, but I signed up for this CoderFoundry's (Self-based .NET Bootcamp) and it started to click for me. I recently finished it and went back to Tim's courses, and it's all smooth and clear.
All the best.

PS.
I can't post links because I have too few posts.

Reactions: poran

keyable

TutFlixer
Jan 11, 2022
Georgia
I used to feel like you 6 months ago, but I signed up for this CoderFoundry's (Self-based .NET Bootcamp) and it started to click for me. I recently finished it and went back to Tim's courses, and it's all smooth and clear.
All the best.

PS.
Hey thanks a lot for the suggestion. Do you have these courses or maybe you could tell me where to get it?

sandeed70

TutFlixer
Apr 7, 2022
Eritrea
People have been asking for the course here for a while, but I ended up purchasing it because I didn't have time to wait. It was on sale at that time, so I got a year's subscription for $120.

Shamim231

TutFlixer
Aug 21, 2022
Pakistan
All the best.

PS.
can u share the course, if u don't mind? have been looking places to get it

Latest resources