DesignCourse - Advanced Frontends by Gary Simon

DesignCourse - Advanced Frontends by Gary Simon

Register & Get access to index

Nathuram

Uploader
TutFlixer
May 19, 2021
TutFlix.ORG
I have checked all GitHub files i guess that is interactive challange and not has video that is why it's not included in GitHub source files.
ok for that i am giving you this code but i can't make this for all interactive lessons
and i think if you only do the exercises of the video only then also you learn all the things

so in short interactive lessons are not of that much importance anyways

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

here it the code of tasty hamburger starter code only

and also if you really like the course please consider buying it so that you can support the author for their efforts in making that interactive course

Nathuram

Uploader
TutFlixer
May 19, 2021
TutFlix.ORG
The page is only loading and not displaying content though.
Hey Buddy,
which page is only loading
what content you want to see ?

if it is only loading meaning you are doing something wrong
because there are people who are able to download it

and when you try to report an error please describe that thing. One line doesn't convey anything and also convey what possible solutions you tried but they all failed

Reactions: khanbait

RedReact

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2021
Jupiter
Hey Buddy,
which page is only loading
what content you want to see ?

if it is only loading meaning you are doing something wrong
because there are people who are able to download it

and when you try to report an error please describe that thing. One line doesn't convey anything and also convey what possible solutions you tried but they all failed
Apologies.

The linkvertise page,
, is only loading and not displaying the page content;
(screenshot of the page in the link).

RedReact

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2021
Jupiter
its working i also checked it
Found it surprising that it's not working at my end here. I have even left it for hours but the page is not displaying any content at all. I will try it at another time or probably if you have the rentry link or gdrive link, you can share it.

khanbait

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2022
Pakistan
Found it surprising that it's not working at my end here. I have even left it for hours but the page is not displaying any content at all. I will try it at another time or probably if you have the rentry link or gdrive link, you can share it.
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

part 3 :

gianni1244

TutFlixer
Nov 24, 2023
Italy
Thanks so much for this resource!
Bro, sorry to disturb you. I'm learning Spring, and I think I know the basics. I've created 2-3 easy projects. But now I'm kind stuck, and I wanted to use the Full Stack Course by Amigoscode on this website to help me level up.

However, I saw your review about the course, which is "All the Java Developers are waiting for this course since the course was release" It's a tremendous exaggeration, speak for yourself only. This course is a huge scam, it has no quality whatsoever. The practical project of the course is a joke, terrible, ugly, and poor. This guy is supported by fanboys who are infatuated with him. There are better options on Udemy. Anyone who says this course is good is blind, because this course is garbage. And I'm a Java Developer, and I wasn't expecting this crap of a course."

Could you kindly point me to better resources on Udemy or on this site? I've used already various resources from Udemy. But after watching a few videos from amigoscode I'm convinced that his full-stack course is pretty solid.

I've watched the following courses:

And I'm about to start this one:

Honestly, Udemy has solid content, but it doens't go beyond basics and has lots of toy project courses. The one by amigoscode seems the most advanced in terms of everything, as far as I'm concerned.

Can I know why you said that the project of the course is a crap? I actually find it pretty appealing. Would it be ok for me to actually go through most of the course? Of course, I'll just use it to help me master more advanced concepts of Spring/Hibernate/Java and so on, as I've not found better video resources yet.

Last edited:

Latest resources