Educative - Grokking the Coding Interview: Patterns for Coding Questions in JAVA/Python/JS/C++

Educative - Grokking the Coding Interview: Patterns for Coding Questions in JAVA/Python/JS/C++

Register & Get access to index

lordwarbot

TutFlixer
Apr 13, 2022
Spain
Link is broken, get 403.
No, the link is correct, it's my connection, i need a vpn. Thanks.

Last edited:

Subhash Reddy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 19, 2020
India
Hi Guys,
I am trying to download the course. But it is taking me to the website www78.zippyshare.com/v/hWlgOQ7k/file.html where I am not able to download it.

Can someone please help me?

It will be of great help

L0$t_W0Rl|)

TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
India
Hi Guys,
I am trying to download the course. But it is taking me to the website www78.zippyshare.com/v/hWlgOQ7k/file.html where I am not able to download it.

Can someone please help me?

It will be of great help
It would be easier to help if you specify or describe your problem.

Subhash Reddy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 19, 2020
India
It would be easier to help if you specify or describe your problem.

Hi Bro,

When I click the download button mentioned in the above thread, it is taking me to "www78.zippyshare.com/v/hWlgOQ7k/file.html" There I am not able to download the files. Some ISO files are getting downloaded. I will be really grateful if you can mention the links or the steps on how you downloaded it.

It will be of great help.

Thanks in advance

L0$t_W0Rl|)

TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
India
Hi Bro,

When I click the download button mentioned in the above thread, it is taking me to "www78.zippyshare.com/v/hWlgOQ7k/file.html" There I am not able to download the files. Some ISO files are getting downloaded. I will be really grateful if you can mention the links or the steps on how you downloaded it.

It will be of great help.

Thanks in advance
um yeha you are redirected to this website you mentioned. There you can see a big download button. You just need to click and the download starts automatically. By the way, do you use any download managers.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Subhash Reddy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 19, 2020
India
um yeha you are redirected to this website you mentioned. There you can see a big download button. You just need to click and the download starts automatically. By the way, do you use any download managers.
Thanks a lot, Bro. I wasn't using any ad blockers before. So, Some random files got downloaded. Now that I enabled the ad-blocker, I am able to download the file correctly.
Thanks for replying Back. Also, I can guess that you are preparing for companies. we can prepare together if needed. This is my linked-in Username. "subhash-reddy7". DM me if you need any help at all.

L0$t_W0Rl|)

TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
India
Thanks a lot, Bro. I wasn't using any ad blockers before. So, Some random files got downloaded. Now that I enabled the ad-blocker, I am able to download the file correctly.
Thanks for replying Back. Also, I can guess that you are preparing for companies. we can prepare together if needed. This is my linked-in Username. "subhash-reddy7". DM me if you need any help at all.
That's so sweet of uhh. And you should delete those random files quickly if u haven't. Contains a lot of malwares.

mercyp

TutFlixer
Jul 14, 2022
Nigeria
Hello, the zip file was saying broken or damaged while trying to extract it

Can we get a new updated one

Last edited:

anonymouse

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
India
yo the HTML files don't open
ig I downloaded this last year (but I don't have them anymore) but now I need this cuz of my upcoming interviews

any fix?

Latest resources