Register & Get access to index

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
So you can't share ? 🙄
I meant the material
The problem is they are all Mega links. And I have a free Mega tier account. I can't simply clone the links and share, because most of them get DCMAd as some guys share the exact same link on their blogs. If they aren't DCMAd now, they'll be someday in the future.

I'm trying to find a way where I can download them and upload them to an obscure filehost so that every person in need can benefit from them. (I don't have the bandwidth currently). There are so many guys who initially downloaded/cloned those already share links, but when someone in the thread discussions cries that the link is dead, no one cares to share their own cloned link. I can't take requests where people mostly leech and don't share, and if I do it'll be on my own accord on a more reliable host.

That's why I have lots of respect for guys prof, dikk, some other sharers, who regularly keep sharing. Getting me? Those uploads will be there, but they are not a priority for me right now.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
The problem is they are all Mega links. And I have a free Mega tier account. I can't simply clone the links and share, because most of them get DCMAd as some guys share the exact same link on their blogs. If they aren't DCMAd now, they'll be someday in the future.

I'm trying to find a way where I can download them and upload them to an obscure filehost so that every person in need can benefit from them. (I don't have the bandwidth currently). There are so many guys who initially downloaded/cloned those already share links, but when someone in the thread discussions cries that the link is dead, no one cares to share their own cloned link. I can't take requests where people mostly leech and don't share, and if I do it'll be on my own accord on a more reliable host.

That's why I have lots of respect for guys prof, dikk, some other sharers, who regularly keep sharing. Getting me? Those uploads will be there, but they are not a priority for me right now.
ok...understood

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
brother can you guys give me any good probability lectures. Need it for my university exam
This one is good.
Another one that is great if you are a beginner is Krista King:

Rest also refer to Youtube videos, lots of gems out there.

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet
Who is talking to whom? :ROFLMAO:
I got a few Educator Maths videos from a very kind guy on some closed forum. I needed Stats and Probability videos and he fulfilled the request. Rest of the Educator videos were his own initiative. Educator videos can't be found anywhere else except that forum.

@encephalitis is talking about Math tutor 62GB videos.
Found:
Advanced English Grammar,
Gen Stats(different author- Yates),
AP Stats,
Differential Equations,
and these:
Algebra 1 (1.61GB)
Algebra 2 (2.69GB)
Basic Math (1.10GB)
College Calculus I (8.38GB)
College Calculus II (6.29GB)
Linear Algebra (12.31GB)
Multivariable Calculus (12.75GB)
Trigonometry (860MB)
PreCalculus

@encephalitis
62 GB. Found it. But I am getting a bit busy tomorrow onwards, so will post when free.
[Contents: Contains Basic Math, Basic Math Problems, Fractions Thru Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus 1-3, Advanced Calculus, Physics, Unit Conversion, and Probability and Statistics. A total of 155 hours of lectures and 920 pages of worksheets.]
Can you share all the courses now?

Latest resources