How to rip paid course from website

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

dennis123

TutFlixer
Feb 2, 2021
South Africa
Hi guys, I purchased a course from an educational website in South africa. The videos are protected and you cannot download the course offline use.

The course is expiring July 2022 and I want to download this software development course for future reference.

How do I rip or download this course onto my pc? Thanks

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
use dev tools and try to get the video link, and as long as it is not in the m3u8 extension, then you can download it, and you can even try to make a mini ripper yourself

dennis123

TutFlixer
Feb 2, 2021
South Africa
when i search for the video link in the source code, i cannot find it because it seems like the video is protected by an independent media player by skillsoft

use dev tools and try to get the video link, and as long as it is not in the m3u8 extension, then you can download it, and you can even try to make a mini ripper yourself

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
can you tell me the website ? i can try to see if there is any way to get the link and i don't think it is that complicated here is an example:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If that is the site i am not sure because you haven't tole the site name yet

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
everything is behind a paywall i can't see anything without paying so i can't see any videos. if you are not good with dev tools then try this
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
you can get the url by clicking on the details.

Latest resources