Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

How to Speak English Fluently - Complete Speaking Mastery - Learn to Speak English Easily, Improve Your Communication Skills & Vocabulary - English Language Ski

4MS9ZIK.jpg

Learn to Speak English Easily, Improve Your Communication Skills & Vocabulary - English Language Skills Masterclass

What you'll learn
  • You will learn how to speak English easily
  • You will get many quick and practical ideas to speak fluent English effortlessly
  • You will develop English speaking and communication skills for your interview
  • You will be able to fix the most common English grammar mistakes in verbal...

Read more about this resource...

arafat-alim

TutFlixer
Jun 10, 2021
india
please fix the link and plz sir try to share a gdrive link. it will more helpful for us to download from gdrive because of mega quota limit issue. thank you hope you will consider my request .

Reactions: K1r1k and uday20

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I think there are better courses than this. First of all the guy is *not* a native speaker, if you want to learn good pronunciation then you should, you must, you gotta learn and listen to native or close to native level fluent speakers, that is americans or someone from the UK, maybe canada, australia (but no stupid slang) etc.

Then to add further injury to this problem, this guy also has a lisping problem. His accent is not the worst that I've heard (thank god) at least, but the lisping makes it really bad. It makes you not be able to learn the proper pronunciation of the words at all. You will learn bad habits with this course. He stated that he wrote some books; well books do not speak so the book might be good, but you will never learn to speak properly from a book...

There was a russian girl whose course was uploaded here not that long ago & whose pronunciation was quite good (and not surprisingly she was an english teacher -- it's some "English for Tech level 2" by Anna Gandrabura. Just take a look at that instead. Or basically anything else.

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
I think there are better courses than this. First of all the guy is *not* a native speaker, if you want to learn good pronunciation then you should, you must, you gotta learn and listen to native or close to native level fluent speakers, that is americans or someone from the UK, maybe canada, australia (but no stupid slang) etc.

Then to add further injury to this problem, this guy also has a lisping problem. His accent is not the worst that I've heard (thank god) at least, but the lisping makes it really bad. It makes you not be able to learn the proper pronunciation of the words at all. You will learn bad habits with this course. He stated that he wrote some books; well books do not speak so the book might be good, but you will never learn to speak properly from a book...

There was a russian girl whose course was uploaded here not that long ago & whose pronunciation was quite good (and not surprisingly she was an english teacher -- it's some "English for Tech level 2" by Anna Gandrabura. Just take a look at that instead. Or basically anything else.
I would say the issue here actually goes deeper, the course has that very attractive title telling you its gonna get you TO SPEAK FLUENTLY in English and lets be real right here, what could your expectations of something like that be?

A video course could be a potential substitute of a textbook, but when it comes to developing your active speaking skill there is no physical resource that could help you on that. If you truly care about being fluent, there is no way around just taking every single opportunity to speak the language, the active skill is developed by spontaneously
recalling vocabulary when formulating thoughts into sentences and constantly strengthening those neural connections in your brain, no clue why someone would think that watching some videos for 15 hours would be more beneficial than utilizing all that precious time to literally just speak, even to oneself

Reactions: dikk

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I would say the issue here actually goes deeper, the course has that very attractive title telling you its gonna get you TO SPEAK FLUENTLY in English and lets be real right here, what could your expectations of something like that be?

A video course could be a potential substitute of a textbook, but when it comes to developing your active speaking skill there is no physical resource that could help you on that. If you truly care about being fluent, there is no way around just taking every single opportunity to speak the language, the active skill is developed by spontaneously
recalling vocabulary when formulating thoughts into sentences and constantly strengthening those neural connections in your brain, no clue why someone would think that watching some videos for 15 hours would be more beneficial than utilizing all that precious time to literally just speak, even to oneself
*exactly* - also lets not speak about the girl used in the title image :) perhaps he thought that based on that image sales will be higher? OMFG.

Reactions: chuj2137

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
*exactly* - also lets not speak about the girl used in the title image :) perhaps he thought that based on that image sales will be higher? OMFG.
yeeeah, get dat fluent english and pick all them hot chicks up, sign me up lmao

Reactions: dikk

Latest resources