I am unable to request Course

What to follow while posting thread on this section

• Posting Guidelines:
    1. Share your suggestions, feedback, or any issues you're experiencing on the forum.

2. Avoid posting about course uploads or course-related problems (e.g., download/update).

3. Your post will undergo moderation before appearing, so be patient if it doesn't show up immediately.

YouLove

TutFlixer
Oct 9, 2021
Wakanda
Kindly please help me to fix this issue. I was requesting a course but it saying you have to post 5 i am not understanding, I need that course and with that course lots of student get benfits

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Kindly please help me to fix this issue. I was requesting a course but it saying you have to post 5 i am not understanding, I need that course and with that course lots of student get benfits
remove the link first, post the source link as text format. It will post your request once you have 5 posts you can put links on your post

Reactions: YouLove

YouLove

TutFlixer
Oct 9, 2021
Wakanda
remove the link first, post the source link as text format. It will post your request once you have 5 posts you can put links on your post
Thanks, i asked a new question my new post but i am afraid that moderator will bann me because i am asking some small question....i am new here so please give me some time and one more thing can i post atleast five post for unlock to post a link

Latest resources