Income School - Project 24 2022

Income School - Project 24 2022

Register & Get access to index

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Can some of you who've already downloaded this course explain a bit about why is it 130+ GB? Like how many hours total? How many hours are the base course(s) and how many are the extras I reckon where they just talk about business?

vega

TutFlixer
Jan 1, 2021
pluto
Can some of you who've already downloaded this course explain a bit about why is it 130+ GB? Like how many hours total? How many hours are the base course(s) and how many are the extras I reckon where they just talk about business?
7BJfMpu.png
50 hours across 552 lessons, having taken a look, it seems to be very basic and not worth the time.
If someone has completed it and could give their opinion would be great.

Reactions: sternyduke

Shelly

TutFlixer
Feb 13, 2021
United States
@dikk It would be great if you could create a compressed version.
Is there any chance? 😊

Reactions: radivision

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Unfortunately no chance for that. Too bloated, all the information available elsewhere in a more concise form already and so on and on.. It would be a waste of energy to 1) download 2) and then to compress 3) and then to upload [ 4) even to save it to my hdd ]

Reactions: Shelly

BlackBox007

Travlr
TutFlixer
Dec 8, 2020
Unfortunately no chance for that. Too bloated, all the information available elsewhere in a more concise form already and so on and on.. It would be a waste of energy to 1) download 2) and then to compress 3) and then to upload [ 4) even to save it to my hdd ]
Well, that's some thoughtful remarks!

rhymester_03

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2022
India
Can anyone please tell me whats been updated? I have like a 100 gigs already downloaded, dont want to re-download everything again! :(

Based on comparison with what I already had, this is what I found

New:
- The Affiliate Marketing Course
- The YouTube System
- All the latest episodes of Mastermind Replays

Archived:
- The YouTube Course
- 60 steps to a successful site
- 60 steps to success on YouTube
- Search Analysis

The new "Blogging System" that they announced last month is not present in this update

Latest resources