JsMastery Pro - Ultimate Next.js 13 Course + eBook

JsMastery Pro - Ultimate Next.js 13 Course + eBook

Register & Get access to index

dilexman

TutFlixer
Dec 8, 2020
Sri Lanka
i had purchased course in december but its not good, i never completed it..that time itself it had issues, i find smastery overrated, even youtube videos many complaints of ppl not being able to finish his free codes, they get stuck and he doesnt respond in comments
Any possibility to upload the new version sir?

Reactions: Rakesh333

darkwolf60

TutFlixer
Jan 7, 2022
Tangail
i had purchased course in december but its not good, i never completed it..that time itself it had issues, i find smastery overrated, even youtube videos many complaints of ppl not being able to finish his free codes, they get stuck and he doesnt respond in comments
Actually, I thought it was a best Next.js course. What do you suggest for a better one?

walidhun

TutFlixer
Nov 26, 2023
J
The course is excellent, I must say! The instructor has done a fantastic job of breaking down complex concepts into easily digestible bits, making it a breeze for students to grasp and understand the material. Kudos to the instructor for their effort in ensuring that the course is engaging and informative!

Reactions: Ahmadns

sarmadmujrim

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2023
india
The course is excellent, I must say! The instructor has done a fantastic job of breaking down complex concepts into easily digestible bits, making it a breeze for students to grasp and understand the material. Kudos to the instructor for their effort in ensuring that the course is engaging and informative!
can you share the drive link with me please , this link is broken

Rakesh333

TutFlixer
Mar 9, 2024
India
hey can you please share

walidhun

TutFlixer
Nov 26, 2023
J
is this the latest version of the course?
NextJS 13 remains the superior choice for mastering the framework's capabilities. The latest release, Next 14, is merely a minor update and doesn't introduce any groundbreaking changes. You can find details about the new features on the official blog. Thus, I recommend proceeding with the course using NextJS 13.5 without any hesitation.

cassianpry

TutFlixer
Nov 18, 2022
Brasil
I finished the course without problems. I did with Next14, but the course is not for beginners.
It is by far the best course I have taken

Latest resources