[Locked] What if we stream all courses only?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew70136

Purely
TutFlixer
Nov 1, 2020
INDIA
Tbh i use my college wifi to download course. If streaming only then Imo there should be an option to change video quality so that mobile data would do.

Reactions: Sk Faiz

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
@TUTProfessor If all courses were stream online then no need to download the whole course. It will save time also.
You can buy our premium service to stream courses without download. Finish any course without any problem. Just you need to download html file because you cant open it online or stream it.

More info about premium service will be published in few days.

Mega Gone, Posted public gd ink its also gone😴 I am sorry but i think no more free streaming possible. Possible but need more $ to manage storage server. Per month 1-5TB data so you can assume the cost per month

Reactions: Sk Faiz and dikk

atsu

TutFlixer
Aug 17, 2021
Venus
Am completely aware that torrent are not allowed but still it's something you might want to reconsider in cases where files are quickly dmca'd
Also it best to not upload on mega it doesn't take any official notice they dmca everything at the sight of a notice a which anyone can provide comparatively better alternatives are gdrive & one drive as they take proper notice & it takes a lot of time before they are down to removing content

also thanx for everything you guys do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources