need your suggestions about advance javascript

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

EmptyMan

TutFlixer
Aug 19, 2021
Bangladesh
i have finished the basic of JavaScript now want dive in more deep for better skills. please suggest me the the courses and ebook on following aspects (with link if its possible):
1. advance javascript
2. react
3. angular

Reactions: wwwh6

vega

TutFlixer
Jan 1, 2021
pluto
i have finished the basic of JavaScript now want dive in more deep for better skills. please suggest me the the courses and ebook on following aspects (with link if its possible):
1. advance javascript
2. react
3. angular
I would suggest not going into further courses/books, now that you know the basics go and build things, read docs and learn what you need progressively, you'll really learn what you have to that way in my opinion.

If you wanna learn react watch any small(not the 5h ones) crash course and start building and reading docs etc.
At first it seems counter productive and hard but trust me you'll save so much time on the long run by not having to relearn things.

beblock

TutFlixer
Jun 23, 2022
JS Land
Sorry but I can't post any links, It seems that I still don't have enough comments to do so...

But besides what u/vega said, for advanced JS I would go with Getify book series "You don't know JS", you can read them for free on Github, They are not easy to follow but when I went trough those book I really learned allot about JS.

If you like video tutorials I suggest going with Antony Alicea's tutorial "JavaScript, understanding the weird parts" which is a goldmine regarding understanding the inner workings of the language. Andrei's "The Advanced Concepts" or "UI.dev" courses which you can also find here on the site are also good enough.

Latest resources