3.91GB
Nomad Coders - Instagram Clone Coding 3.part3.rar
3.91GB
Nomad Coders - Instagram Clone Coding 3.part4.rar
3.91GB
Nomad Coders - Instagram Clone Coding 3.part5.rar
1.08GB
)...
I extracted all which accounts for 54 files only...
link is not dead but more than had files are missing
where are the rest zip files?
PLEASE UPDATE IF POSSIBLE I AM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE :)

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@johnbezos you are getting something for free, and still complain on the lack of speed of satisfying your desire for a course? think about it. it will be published when someone will have it and have the time to upload and share. no need to complain. or have you already done the complete course up until the point where the content is missing? if so, try other courses in the meantime.

johnbezos

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
India
@dikk Whosever has this course has FULLY updated course till REACT NATIVE PART so why to delay so long as he has not have to purchase course again or something else. Then what's the point in delaying so long as people are having educated here not sticking here looking for same thing again n again everyday.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@johnbezos god knows why. maybe they have other things to do. like work, family, maybe they're sick, can be a million of things honestly. Hopefully it will get updated.

Also in the meantime nomad guy had an instaclone v2 as well, that was posted here (maybe still around) which is very similar, and that was complete and had react native as well. react native did not change that much in the meantime (1 year)

Reactions: johnbezos

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@johnbezos It is possible. I just checked the v2 isntaclone that is node , prisma, graphql + react native. v1 - unfortunately I have not seen that.
It is on github though, but uses very old django (1.10) and python v2. Code is similar though but I am sure you need to rewrite / modify parts of it. The frontend of v1 instaclone is react.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: johnbezos

johnbezos

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
India
@dikk thanks for help mate. PRISMA in v2 is old somewhat ... No problem i'll wait for REACT NATIVE part of v3 here. Hope it comes here asap. Thanks. U r Very Kind to help .

Latest resources