Papa React - Zero to Full Stack Hero

Register & Get access to index

Mritunjay

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 1, 2021
J&K
This course is very good to learn React.js I highly recommend learning from this course.

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
any review for this course? i think he just introduction of all technology only
yeah pretty much. it's great as a 1 stop shop as a learning resource for beginners. it's pretty long though, there's like 80+ hours in the course and i think most will only get to half of the content before they get bored and quit it to look for a more challenging/in-depth course

• Haha
Reactions: custom

azarics

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2021
Morocco
yeah pretty much. it's great as a 1 stop shop as a learning resource for beginners. it's pretty long though, there's like 80+ hours in the course and i think most will only get to half of the content before they get bored and quit it to look for a more challenging/in-depth course
most of the videos are 3h+ coding solo

• Love

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
most of the videos are 3h+ coding solo
Yeah it's all recorded live with the students talking and asking him questions and it gets annoying as the topics explored tend to be all over the place and unstructured. The exception are the videos by the students (where his students share videos of what they've learned) as well as the react basics and html/css basic modules, these are about 20 videos and around 10 minutes long for each video. The modules are incomplete though.

There are only 2 modules in the download link: React Basics 101 and Web Dev Essentials. If you go to the site (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) it has loads more that are missing like JavaScript Mastery, Complete React guide, Payments 101, Firebase guide, etc.

• Love it

Latest resources