PyImageSearch University - Complete Bundle

PyImageSearch University - Complete Bundle

Register & Get access to index

Micheal29

TutFlixer
Jul 28, 2021
India
Hi @Micheal29 , could you please share a new link for upGrad's Executive PG Programme in Data Science [IIIT Bangalore] ?
The one which is presently shared doesn't open.

Thanks! :)
Hello, that was a course ripped by some community which was paid. I can even now give you the link but the video's are encrypted. They can only be played when you pay them money.

rahul.dido

TutFlixer
Dec 8, 2021
India
Hi @Micheal29.. I have read in another thread about key linked to mac id etc. But would like to download and then decide to pay them or atleast have a copy until someone finds an alternative hopefully.

Please share the link/source if still have access to it. Wouldnt mind a DM :)

singh.saurav3711@gma

TutFlixer
Jan 22, 2022
India
@Micheal29
I wanted to get the player password , but their website is not working . how do i contact anybody.
Can you please share any contacts to buy? Or the course link itself which is not encrypted..

Last edited:

Micheal29

TutFlixer
Jul 28, 2021
India
@Micheal29
I wanted to get the player password , but their website is not working . how do i contact anybody.
Can you please share any contacts to buy? Or the course link itself which is not encrypted..
Contact via telegram. @GOCTelegram is their id. If you buy, download them and make them available to everyone here. That would be of great help.

storage

TutFlixer
Feb 21, 2022
india
Title: [upGrad] Executive PG Programme in Data Science [IIIT Bangalore]
Size: 87.20 GB

Files are encrypted. I haven't opened yet. Let me know if you can play videos with the given executable. Also, try to decrypt them to mp4.

PS: I have tried downloading. I am sorry all the files are encrypted and needs some license password to play files by the player. Let us see if the community comes up with any decrypt solution without the need of key.
bro drive not found is coming

Ghost Rider

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
ISRAEL
Title: [upGrad] Executive PG Programme in Data Science [IIIT Bangalore]
Size: 87.20 GB
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Files are encrypted. I haven't opened yet. Let me know if you can play videos with the given executable. Also, try to decrypt them to mp4.

PS: I have tried downloading. I am sorry all the files are encrypted and needs some license password to play files by the player. Let us see if the community comes up with any decrypt solution without the need of key.
Please update the link.

Reactions: Abhinay99

Latest resources