React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

Register & Get access to index

theksbd

TutFlixer
Nov 19, 2022
Vietnam
the course has been significantly updated: the duration of the course has increased by 9 hours and 19 minutes.
He just updated 4 sections (cover React Router latest version). The reason why its duration increases 9 hours is because he kept legacy/old videos

chaosmos

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2021
Russia
He just updated 4 sections (cover React Router latest version). The reason why its duration increases 9 hours is because he kept legacy/old videos
anyway this is a big update of the course - important parts have been updated. it would be great if this great course was updated here! 😃

chaosmos

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2021
Russia
Hi all!

The course has been updated (24.08.2023) - two important sections have been added:
  • React Query / Tanstack Query: Handling HTTP Requests With Ease (Section 24) - 2 hours 54 minutes
  • Animating React Apps (Section 26) - 3 hours 5 minutes

is it possible to update this course?

Hq4HTVa.png

John Murphy

TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2022
Canada
I just bought this course also the new one React + Typescript. there's a discount code right now just go to academind youtube channel and click the link below. I able to buy these two course for only 898 pesos.

Technophile

coder for life
TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2021
Kenya
I just bought this course also the new one React + Typescript. there's a discount code right now just go to academind youtube channel and click the link below. I able to buy these two course for only 898 pesos.
This is disheartening we are here because we can't afford this courses 😔. Can anyone update it to the new October update?

Last edited:

Latest resources