React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

Register & Get access to index

jéét

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
India
should I need to download complete folders or is there specific folder I need to download for October update?

xux_007

TutFlixer
Jan 15, 2022
USA
Why do Part 1 & Part 2 and other parts contain certain same files/folders ? How to not download same video files/folders multiple times ?

chaosmos

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2021
Russia
An important update to this amazing course is out! Here is the announcement of the update:

«This course is fully up-to-date with React 18 (the latest version of React)!

It was completely updated and re-recorded from the ground up - it teaches the very latest version of React with all the core, modern features you need to know!»

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
An important update to this amazing course is out! Here is the announcement of the update:

«This course is fully up-to-date with React 18 (the latest version of React)!

It was completely updated and re-recorded from the ground up - it teaches the very latest version of React with all the core, modern features you need to know!»
wait will update on next batch

Deccanprince

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
May 21, 2021
India
I have seen the course just now. I saw the announcement in the description regarding new updated content. But everything in the videos is still the same. I don't know where did he really update or he may still be in the process of adding. I say let's wait a little.

calphazan

TutFlixer
Sep 5, 2021
Turkey
I think "re-recorded from ground up" refers to old 2021 re-record. The course is pretty up to date until two days ago. I think they will just add couple little videos about React 18.

Latest resources