React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

Register & Get access to index

GulmM

TutFlixer
Apr 16, 2021
India
If Anyone have a backup/backup link please share,I need it badly bcoz I have completed learning JavaScript now looking to learn React.

localhost

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
:/
Last edited:

geniusmonir

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
Bangladesh
Hi there,
This course is updated again in 3 May 2021, means 5/2021. Author Added 3 More section named "Authentication (New-Re-Recorded)", "Testing (New)", "React+TypeScript (New)" and also added react hooks summary. You updated this course to 4/2021 we are glad for that. But author was unable to add those section for keeping old files. Now he able to add those 3 section and aslo React Hooks summary.
So this is a need that we are on this course. So please update this asap.
Thanks a Lot!

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
@MaHOOO_079, This course is updated again in 3 May 2021, means 5/2021. Author Added 3 More section named "Authentication (New-Re-Recorded)", "Testing (New)", "React+TypeScript (New)" and also added react hooks summary, Can you please update please.

kodilearn

TutFlixer
Feb 4, 2021
USA
The official documentation is never good for someone who wants to start to React JS and this newly updated course does not include Burger Builder.

kickbuttowski

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
India
unless you learn how to use documentation, you will be going after pirating courses to gain a sense of false-confidence. I am not againts this course or anything. All I am saying is that stop solely depending on courses and try to learn something from the documentation. And you said reactjs documentation is not good. That is total BS. Happy monday

Reactions: dikk

localhost

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
:/
As of now Update is not available.
When i get it i will make sure to update it.

UNTIL THEN ✌🏼 AND KEEP LEARNING.😉

edit :- UPDATED.

Last edited:
Reactions: kodilearn

nahidhasan830

TutFlixer
May 9, 2021
BD
@kickbuttowski haha.that would be great but unfortunately that is not available.you know that Maximum quality is 1080p.
I have downloaded Max's React Native Course where the videos are 1080p.It's very eye comforting to watch them.

Latest resources