React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)

Register & Get access to index

nahidhasan830

TutFlixer
May 9, 2021
BD
@kickbuttowski maybe ReactJS documentation is pretty good for Beginner. But If I think about myself , before taking the react course, I tried documentation but could not consume it .after taking this course I can at least understand what the documentation is trying to say .After then, If I forgot something I can refer to the documentation.

You know, "everyone has his own style of learning."
You can not deny that. This line is also told in the course.

If you talk about piracy, ya we all know this is illegal

kodilearn

TutFlixer
Feb 4, 2021
USA
@kickbuttowski We are not depending fully on this course. This is just starting for React JS. After taking this course, they will have to explore themselves. But I am just telling you that Docs are not the starting point of any new things. I have not told you that react js docs are bad, you should read properly what I told you. I told "official documents are not good for beginners" and it's a fact. Docs are just for reference and to go deep after some basic understanding. If you have 0 knowledge then you won't understand anything.

Reactions: mehran

kodilearn

TutFlixer
Feb 4, 2021
USA
If you are just here to complain about its pirated, then I just want why you are on this website? We all know it's illegal.

Reactions: mehran

nahidhasan830

TutFlixer
May 9, 2021
BD
@kickbuttowski How do you know I *completed* his react native course? Did I told you?
Whether I completed or not, built any app or not, learn something from these videos or not, That's not your business.
what the hell man? Here you clearly criticising me. can you tell me exactly where is your problem?
I am just requesting to the author of this post to upload a bit better quality video. As simple as that.
I rarely met such toxic people like you.

Last edited:

Latest resources