Scrimba - The Frontend Developer Career Path

Scrimba - The Frontend Developer Career Path

Register & Get access to index

Julius Artorius

TutFlixer
Apr 6, 2022
Brazil
I would like to know from those who have taken this course, how is it as compared to other high end authors like Andrei, Colt, or Max or from JOnas???

I would appreciate your feedback on it.

Thanks!
Hi I'm learning React from this course, and compared to other courses this one is by far THE BEST.

They really take you from the start, sometimes it's too slow, but it's made this way to teach you in a solid way!

abedshamia

TutFlixer
Apr 14, 2022
Palestine
Could anyone please tell me the parts to download that is about React? what parts should I download, the React basics, advanced react and the hiring section?

MRM051

TutFlixer
Dec 25, 2021
Space
I get "Page Not Found" and other links give me "Error: File not found: 1KRrOOQVes7xpp2ZALSuDqPlejdhFmN0l."

UPD: eventually, the third link worked for me.

Reactions: goshsheshot

goshsheshot

TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
Burma
I get "Page Not Found" and other links give me "Error: File not found: 1KRrOOQVes7xpp2ZALSuDqPlejdhFmN0l."

UPD: eventually, the third link worked for me.
Thank you for that tip, worked for me. I had file not found twice on link 3, then page not found. and I pressed load a number of times and it suddenly appeared.

Course bigger than space I have to copy it too 😖

funksplitter

TutFlixer
Jan 31, 2022
Poland
Thank you very much for sharing this course with us! I've heard some great things about Scrimba and this big course, so I cannot wait to start it. Thank you once again!

Reactions: vela2021

Nelson

TutFlixer
Feb 3, 2021
china
hi @TUTProfessor
In "Building reusable React" section, "29. Compound Components Part 6: Sharing State with the Context API" is missing,
can you UPDATE it,
Thank you so much

MRM051

TutFlixer
Dec 25, 2021
Space
How do you run the exercise locally?
I do everything from README.md file.

Can you give some instructions? Thanks in advance

Latest resources