Scrimba - The Frontend Developer Career Path

Scrimba - The Frontend Developer Career Path

Register & Get access to index

arnabs542

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
Also, consider re-recording this section in "7 Building reusable react.mp4" at 2:59:43:
"Compound Components Part 6: Sharing State with the Context API" - it is completely skipped 🤦‍♀️
is the advanced react portion still has audio issues

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
Anyone willing to group buy the course for 1 month which costs rs 820 ($10) which will help us record the missing React portions ?
I was planning to renew my subscription tomorrow (my subscription ended a week ago, and i'm still not done with it).
If we can share the costs. I'm willing to record the missing part.

Send me a PM if you are serious.

According to their discord channel section 3 is currently rewritten completely. And it should be updated in the upcoming weeks.

Also section 7 will be updated (a lot of people are complaining about this section... and find it too hard)

Reactions: Alien

whoopty_hoops

TutFlixer
May 28, 2021
India
hope someone can update this, looks like the advanced part is outdated ? the react foundation is free on scrimba itself. If anyone has latest updated version for advanced part of react would be really appreciated. Here the main redux part is missin :(

Reactions: capshield

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
Module 5 is completely re-recorded. They removed the dice project. And now they added 3 new JS projects (including Node JS) and a new solo projects.

Unfortunately my subscription is canceled. If anyone want to share a month sub, let me know. So we can rip the new stuff.

arafat-alim

TutFlixer
Jun 10, 2021
india
Module 5 is completely re-recorded. They removed the dice project. And now they added 3 new JS projects (including Node JS) and a new solo projects.

Unfortunately my subscription is canceled. If anyone want to share a month sub, let me know. So we can rip the new stuff.
True lot many new things are missing. Please update the course. Best course for a frontend developer.

Reactions: Alien

Latest resources