thanks to guy who runs this site

What to follow while posting thread on this section

• Posting Guidelines:
    1. Share your suggestions, feedback, or any issues you're experiencing on the forum.

2. Avoid posting about course uploads or course-related problems (e.g., download/update).

3. Your post will undergo moderation before appearing, so be patient if it doesn't show up immediately.

Adamu1

TutFlixer
Oct 12, 2023
Nigeria
Great job. I'm pleased to join this forum.
This forum is of a great help to those of us from third world countries. We now have access to quality education for free.
More powers to your elbow, @TUTProfessor .

Zoro Juro

TutFlixer
Jan 7, 2021
pakistan
Dear TUTFLIX Website Team,
I would like to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation for the exceptional service you provide through your website. TUTFLIX has truly become a go-to platform for learning, and I am grateful for the effort and dedication your team puts into making it a remarkable experience.
Your website offers a vast collection of tutorials and educational content, making it a valuable resource for individuals seeking knowledge and skills in various fields. The user-friendly interface and seamless navigation make it a pleasure to explore and access the content effortlessly.
I am particularly impressed by the high quality of the tutorials and the range of topics covered. Whether it is programming, design, marketing, or personal development, TUTFLIX offers a comprehensive library of educational materials that cater to diverse interests and needs.
Not only does TUTFLIX provide valuable educational content, but it also offers an enjoyable and immersive experience. The attention to detail in terms of design, functionality, and overall user experience is evident, and it greatly enhances the learning journey.
I want to extend my gratitude to the entire TUTFLIX team for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to providing such an exceptional service. Your efforts have undoubtedly made a positive impact on the lives of many individuals who seek to acquire new skills and knowledge.
Thank you for creating a platform that empowers and inspires learners worldwide. Your dedication to excellence is truly commendable, and I look forward to continuing my learning journey with TUTFLIX.
With sincere appreciation,

tourist

Staff member
Uploader
TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
Hey there!

I received tons of support here, and now I'm excited to pay it forward and help my fellow forum members.

Let's keep the positive vibes going! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.

Together, we can make this community even more awesome! 🌟

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
Remember to buy the course from the author if you can guys, sometimes i just download resource here just to see if the course was legit good or not before i bought it.

Ganesh7209

TutFlixer
Jan 15, 2022
India
These guys are an absolute necessity to the world. without their share, we would have struggled big time.

They are just freaking awesome.

Berlin Professor

TutFlixer
Oct 19, 2020
TIME
Thanks a lot @TUTProfessor & team, very greatful for this website, you have empowered our lives with real life skills making us employable & much more, will always be indebted to this platform.

Latest resources