The C++ 20 Masterclass : From Fundamentals to Advanced

The C++ 20 Masterclass : From Fundamentals to Advanced

Register & Get access to index

justcurious

TutFlixer
Apr 11, 2022
france
The course size is 60GB+ so I request to @dikk if he can help compress it's size to smaller
well my friend the course is 100 hours long so the size is not that big for it's value and it is really an amazing course the guy in the course does not waste time by typing codes he copy and past them so it's really worth the 60gb and the 100 hours

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk can you please help compress this course?
thank you
I did this out of curiosity and testing if it worths doing hevc encoding instead of h264 for coding vids. In short: Nope. So recompressed, h264, 5fps, mono audio, 64+gb down to around 7gb, around 1/9th the size. Took a while... Whole recently updated course is here, grab from here: @justcurious @elliotalderson @rolox1337
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: rolox1337

rolox1337

TutFlixer
Nov 29, 2021
Universe
I did this out of curiosity and testing if it worths doing hevc encoding instead of h264 for coding vids. In short: Nope. So recompressed, h264, 5fps, mono audio, 64+gb down to around 7gb, around 1/9th the size. Took a while... Whole recently updated course is here, grab from here: @justcurious @elliotalderson @rolox1337
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

Reactions: dikk

Shix18

TutFlixer
Jun 29, 2022
Oro Jackson
I did this out of curiosity and testing if it worths doing hevc encoding instead of h264 for coding vids. In short: Nope. So recompressed, h264, 5fps, mono audio, 64+gb down to around 7gb, around 1/9th the size. Took a while... Whole recently updated course is here, grab from here: @justcurious @elliotalderson
Hey, can we have this encoded version accessible again?

manuce

TutFlixer
Jul 13, 2021
usa
Can you please reupload these links thanksalot for compressing them!!!

Latest resources