Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Thomas Brush - Full Time Game Dev - I believe deep down that anyone has potential to become a game developer. It’s possible to make a li

Social-Sharing-Image.jpg

Video-Thumb-With-Topics.jpg

I started creating my first commercial release in school, and continued its development while working a desk job I hated. I finished that game being completely self-taught. It was called Pinstripe, and since launching, the rest is history. I’ve consistently earned six-figures in revenue for half a decade. My games Pinstripe & Neversong have...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Here is the compressed version, 3.21gb. Also workbooks are not in here, but if you decide to watch - in fact - the videos he will show them, so you can work on them.

I also suggest to get the 2 games he constantly shills: neversong and pinstripe (possibly from steamunlocked dot net || gogunlocked dot com)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tukumish

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
India
Here is the compressed version, 3.21gb. Also workbooks are not in here, but if you decide to watch - in fact - the videos he will show them, so you can work on them.

I also suggest to get the 2 games he constantly shills: neversong and pinstripe (possibly from steamunlocked dot net || gogunlocked dot com)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi @dikk , Do you know any resources for htmx? htmx.org

Reactions: AryanRaj

faxivog720

TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2021
Earth
Hi, thanks a lot for uploading. Would it be possible to also share the discount coupon code for the Game Dev Unlocked course that's supposed to be at the end of the last section?

bgx0Ylz.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AryanRaj

Latest resources