Unity Turn-Based Strategy Game - Intermediate C# Coding

Unity Turn-Based Strategy Game - Intermediate C# Coding

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Unity Turn-Based Strategy Game - Intermediate C# Coding - Learn to create turn-based gameplay with multiple Units, along with grid-based movement and logic!

4724148-3a91.jpg

Learn to create turn-based gameplay with multiple Units, along with grid-based movement and logic!

Description​

Are you looking to level up your game development skills and take your projects to the next level?
Do you like games like XCOM2 or Final Fantasy Tactics?
In this course, you’ll take your skills from beginner to advanced, learn to manage and organise a complex project. You’ll create a custom Grid...

Read more about this resource...

moh9amad

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2021
Palestine
Hello Thanks for the course .. but the course is missing the last 3 sections can you update it ? and thank you

The course if full i found the other 3 sections inside "3 - Grid System & Camera" Folder .. And Thank you:)

Last edited:
Reactions: vavakakadaka

moshipower

TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2022
Malaysia
Yes its i found it inside "3 - Grid System & Camera" folder
actually its not inside that folder. That folder only holds a few of chapter 4 content. The rest onwards are all missing. Whole course is at best 40% complete. But thanks Satoru for the efforts. :)

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
actually its not inside that folder. That folder only holds a few of chapter 4 content. The rest onwards are all missing. Whole course is at best 40% complete. But thanks Satoru for the efforts. :)
i will update the course soon

Reactions: alireza78

Latest resources