Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - Python for Business Data Analytics & Intelligence - Become a top Business Data Analyst. We’ll teach you everything you need to go from a complete beginn

FINAL-FINAL-Thumbnail-Academy.png
Become a top Business Data Analyst. We’ll teach you everything you need to go from a complete beginner to getting hired as an analytics professional. You’ll learn to use Python and the latest industry tools and techniques to make data-driven decisions.

Course overview​

We guarantee you this is the most up-to-date and comprehensive course on learning how to use...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk bro! Please share the compressed version of this course In case you have done that already.
I just did a bit more than that. Grabbed the course code files (link is in videos anyway) and included that one too + organized the code files to be numbered and not just a bunch of files dumped into a folders without knowing the proper ordering as the author wished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
I just did a bit more than that. Grabbed the course code files (link is in videos anyway) and included that one too + organized the code files to be numbered and not just a bunch of files dumped into a folders without knowing the proper ordering as the author wished.
tbh you are a legend mate

Reactions: Kennydev

Mango143

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
Galaxy
Thank you so much @dikk bro!

Reactions: dn101

Latest resources