- Extra Resources
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Ace your next coding interview
- Write better, faster code
- Become a better developer
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Master computer science fundamentals
- Implement all the essential data structures from scratch
- Master dozens of popular algorithms
What you're going to learn
This course is the third of a series. In the first part, we covered the linear data structures (Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues and Hash Tables). In the second part, we covered the non-linear data structures (Binary Trees, AVL Trees, Heaps, Tries and Graphs). Part 3 explores additional algorithms that every developer must study.
Here's what you're going to learn in this part:
- Searching Algorithms
- Sorting Algorithms
- String Manipulation Algorithms
This is the most comprehensive data structures and algorithms series online. Every example and exercise is picked from popular interview questions asked by Google, Microsoft, Amazon and other big companies.
Most data structure books and courses are too academic and boring. They have too much math and their code looks ugly, old and disgusting! This course is fun and easy to follow and shows you how to write beautiful code like a software engineer, not a mathematician.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
- Computer science students whose lecturers failed to explain the topics
- Self-taught developers who missed out on a computer science degree
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer