If anyone who are affordable to buy this course, please go there and buy to support the creator, it’s being available at very low price.
- You should know modern JS fundamentals and the basics of React
There are a lot of "eCommerce" courses out there, but most use some kind of prebuilt plugin or platform. In this course, we will build a completely customized eCommerce / shopping cart application from scratch with the MERN stack with the following functionality...
- Full featured shopping cart
- Product reviews and ratings
- Top products carousel
- Product pagination
- Product search feature
- User profile with orders
- Admin product management
- Admin user management
- Admin Order details page
- Mark orders as delivered option
- Checkout process (shipping, payment method, etc)
- PayPal / credit card integration
- Custom database seeder script
This is not a documentation-type course. This is a jump in and get your hands dirty course where by the end, you have an actual real-world project to use and put on your portfolio. You will learn the following by completing this course..
- React with Functional Components & Hooks
- React router
- React-Bootstrap UI library
- How to structure components
- Component level state & props
- Managing global state with Redux (Actions & Reducers)
- Using Redux state in components (useDispatch & useSelector)
- Creating an extensive back end with Express
- Working with a MongoDB database and the Mongoose ODM
- JWT authentication (JSON web tokens)
- Creating custom authentication middleware
- Custom error handler
- Integrating the PayPal API
- Environment variables
- Project deployment
- Much more!
- Full stack web developers that want to learn MERN by building a real-world app.