Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton - 123 Profit

Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton - 123 Profit

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton - 123 Profit - Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton - 123 Profit

Aidan-Booth-Steve-Clayton-123-Profit-Download.png
SIX CRITICAL REASONS WHY THIS IS DIFFERENTFROM REGULAR AFFILIATE MARKETING… or indeed, anything else…

The conversion rates are OFF THE CHARTS

We spoke about this a little earlier, but one of the massive differences here is that you convert A LOT more people than you do with regular affiliate marketing. For instance, if you were promoting an ebook on golf let’s say, it converted at 3% and you got $15...

Read more about this resource...

miracleofweb

TutFlixer
Jun 6, 2022
Kazakhstan
Hello, friends! Help me please to understand. In the download page I see 2 links for each section. Like:

Updated 1
- Link1
- Link2

Updated 2
-Link1
-Link 2

I need to download all the links? Or just a 1 link from each section, and files just copies and duplicates? My network traffic is limited, and I want to understand, which exactly files I need to download.

Thanks a lot for this course!

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Hello, friends! Help me please to understand. In the download page I see 2 links for each section. Like:

Updated 1
  • Link1
  • Link2

Updated 2
-Link1
-Link 2

I need to download all the links? Or just a 1 link from each section, and files just copies and duplicates? My network traffic is limited, and I want to understand, which exactly files I need to download.

Thanks a lot for this course!
any 1 link 2 links for diferrent drive (if you get limit error try another)

Latest resources