Best DSA course available online now?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Bluelightning

TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2020
India
Can the members of this community please share the best DSA course currently available on the market right now? I want to learn DSA really well and have used resources like Algoexpert, Applied Interview Prep etc in the past.I just wanted to know if there were any lesser known but high quality courses out there? P.S i realize that there is no substitute for practicing problems , just wanted the opinion of the members here on which course they would follow if they were to learn DSA starting today?

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
all , i have uploaded here one , but i myself need all of their other courses , tbh they are courses are literally great if followed from start to end , they teach you basics in a competitive programming manner :D
Can you share the post where you found and which one it was Az**

StarLite

TutFlixer
Jan 22, 2022
Pakistan
As you can see from the discussion there is no Best or only course, just pick one according to the instructor of your preference and Stick with it and Practice Practice Practice.

Reactions: ykwim

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
If you are into reading rather than watching. Educative (Grokking interview prep ) courses might be better for you.

Latest resources