Best way/course to learn DSA and be interview ready?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

haneesh

TutFlixer
Dec 15, 2021
india
I wasted 3 years of my college, and I have another year left, and I don't know anything about DSA please guide me what are the best resources to learn dsa and to solve leetcode problems which eventually lead to be interview ready?

confused

CODINGandCRYING
TutFlixer
Dec 21, 2020
UK
GFG Portal can help you (topic wise practice tags, articles, company wise problems)
and also leetcode

Xaxx

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
Eragon
I feel it depends, look at course made by Kunal Kushwaha on Data Structure and Algorithms (It's on YT and free). It is based on Java but it does not matter.
Do not try to do lot of courses , stick with a few (1-3) and practice as much as you can. No course of world is going to make you a good coder, or good at DSA - It's always the pain of not knowing and then knowing about something makes you better. Explore as much as you can. Also once you locked your resources , set a Date, having deadline helps. Again Do not run around a lot of courses, choose a few ..learn basics and move ahead. Tutflix has a lot of courses which can make your head spin and once you hooked into this Course-Jungle. you'll waste a lot of time. Learn a topic, solve or build something and keep on building.

haneesh

TutFlixer
Dec 15, 2021
india
I feel it depends, look at course made by Kunal Kushwaha on Data Structure and Algorithms (It's on YT and free). It is based on Java but it does not matter.
Do not try to do lot of courses , stick with a few (1-3) and practice as much as you can. No course of world is going to make you a good coder, or good at DSA - It's always the pain of not knowing and then knowing about something makes you better. Explore as much as you can. Also once you locked your resources , set a Date, having deadline helps. Again Do not run around a lot of courses, choose a few ..learn basics and move ahead. Tutflix has a lot of courses which can make your head spin and once you hooked into this Course-Jungle. you'll waste a lot of time. Learn a topic, solve or build something and keep on building.
thank you, I will look into it.

Xaxx

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
Eragon
thank you, I will look into it.
You're welcome! Just lock on to one course and slowly do them. You've one more year which is more than enough to crack good companies.
Once you're in Rythm , also give some time on Development. Good Luck!

Latest resources