Best course to learn NodeJs.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

shinrax

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2021
Pakistan
I am currently learning Node from ZTM. So far, it's great, but it can feel tedious because there are so many deep explanations of what is going on with Node.

I remember in the past, I tried I did try Jonas Schmedtmann from udemy. It felt more like straight to the point to code stuff in Node, but not so in-depth an explanation compared to the ZTM.

At the end of the day, you gotta just pick one and try it out

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
I've never tried his node JS course, but his courses doesn't have huge amounts of students for naught. I've taken his html and css, sass and JavaScript courses and it's the best decision I've ever taken.
Jonas Schmedtmann was a very bad fit for me. His project based approach didn't help at all. It was like all day copying and pasting code, no progress at all. Wasted my dollars on that course. Never getting anything from Jonas again.

pavan44

TutFlixer
Jan 30, 2022
India
Which one is good to learn? Should I start with ZTM?
unless its laravel there is no right way lol try out bunch and see what's clicking for you some people like project based some like in depth
what i used is frontend masters node js path
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
even if you dont take this i'd highly recommend any will sentance course js hard parts and node js hard parts

omarbadial2013@gmail

Cwilliams
TutFlixer
May 11, 2022
Ghana
unless its laravel there is no right way lol try out bunch and see what's clicking for you some people like project based some like in depth
what i used is frontend masters node js path
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
even if you dont take this i'd highly recommend any will sentance course js hard parts and node js hard parts
If I can use Laravel backend for react then which one is good to learn?

Reactions: poran

wwwh6

TutFlixer
Sep 1, 2022
<3
I would suggest Node.js Design Patterns: Design and implement production-grade Node.js applications using proven patterns and techniques, 3rd Edition book. This is the most indepth i ever read about nodejs and is beginner friendly.
thank you for your suggestion. Do you have a link for this book ?

Latest resources