Best course to learn NodeJs.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
you can try educative node js skill path for getting quickly into nodejs. I am searching for this course but I am not getting other than that there is frontend masters, and udemy courses but they are too lengthy.

OrteRInD

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 9, 2020
NewCity
There really isn't that much of a best course thing, first perfect your javascript, then go through docs of node js and understand few things, in the end its just js libraries.

ftrial45

TutFlixer
Jul 31, 2022
Bharatvarsha
Looking for the best and updated course to learn nodejs as I want to transition from frontend to backend.
Webdevsimplified youtube channel is pretty good, in terms of explaining the concepts. Check this playlist: h**ps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZlA0Gpn_vH8jbFkBjOuFjhxANC63OmXM
When done with this, finish his URL shortener video.Then, just follow any project videos on YT. When you have done like 5 projects of begginner-intermediate level, you would have learned NodeJS.
I learned like this for a month, just googling around and building small projects (very few of them till the end), I gained a good grasp and then got hired as an intern. Good luck.

Reactions: Shinra101

whoopty_hoops

TutFlixer
May 28, 2021
India
just go with frontend masters on this if you are looking to quickly build rest apis, the rest of the courses will feed you the internals of it and could be just heavily padded with length.

if you are looking for a well renowned fullstack just go with this:

-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(this is very good)
-

If you are looking for something meatier for nodejs other options would be

- if stephen grider got a course on it just pick that up you can never go wrong with him
- ZTM (their nodejs courses in one of the few courses from them which is structured well)
- CWM got another well structured course
- Wesbos is decent
- last one would be Erick Wendel as it is focused on streams ( i will be exploring that in future if there is a need)

But in general, for a speed up learning if you are not new to webdev you can quickly go through frontend masters. You can just pick the parts you wanna learn but they do provide a nodejs path which is actually very indepth might be abit too much.

good luck with the learning, would suggest picking one course and learn it and dont come back to it, dont seek for an ideal course ( cuz it doesnt exsist).

TBH I would say just start a project. You will learn along the way. You will learn so many things when youu stumble across errors which will teach you why what you did is wrong and then what is the way around it.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
See, I am also doing nodejs if you ask me I am doing mosh's course which is incredibly short and sweet and apart from that I am refering educative node.js skill path which is uploaded here, dont fall into huge courses traps, i find it quite boring and lengthy. if you are a person who just want to know essentials and start working towards project , do what I am doing. You can see my timeline and see for yourself what you can learn in 5-7 days with what I am doing and project yourself if you want to reach at this point.

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada

Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2023​

best course​

See, I am also doing nodejs if you ask me I am doing mosh's course which is incredibly short and sweet and apart from that I am refering educative node.js skill path which is uploaded here, dont fall into huge courses traps, i find it quite boring and lengthy. if you are a person who just want to know essentials and start working towards project , do what I am doing. You can see my timeline and see for yourself what you can learn in 5-7 days with what I am doing and project yourself if you want to reach at this point.

The post is unavailable

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
The problem with Jonas is that his courses are quite lengthy. His videos are pretty long too....+-20 min a video. He over explain simple concepts.

Which might be a good thing for completely beginners. But i got bored really quickly. I tried his CSS and JS course. But it just wasn't for me.

I understand the good reviews though. His projects are visually appealing. But in the end, if you don't practice on your own. You will not learn a lot here. Because its like 40-50 hours coding along.

Last edited:

Latest resources