ChatGPT as career booster: Impress with YOUR productivity

ChatGPT as career booster: Impress with YOUR productivity

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

ChatGPT as career booster: Impress with YOUR productivity - Prompt Engineering | Enhance your career with AI | Work smarter not harder thanks to ChatGPT | Deliv

5054074-d164-2.jpg
Prompt Engineering | Enhance your career with AI | Work smarter not harder thanks to ChatGPT | Deliver more with less

Description​

Are you interested in using the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver stunning job performance in any writing task, creative activity, brainstorming, or structured thinking? If so, then this ChatGPT course is the perfect fit for you! It might be the tool you needed...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Really, OMFG since chatgpt has been unleashed onto the world on nov.30. 2022 these courses are all trying to jump onto a train that really really is completely unnecessary. I'd just buy these courses just to rate it 0. Of course not worth spending a dime on it.

My advice is this: Do you want to try chatgpt? Try it out, register, and talk to it, ask questions, ask about code, coding, etc. No need for these people who will tell you what to do. These kind of courses are useless.

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
Really, OMFG since chatgpt has been unleashed onto the world on nov.30. 2022 these courses are all trying to jump onto a train that really really is completely unnecessary. I'd just buy these courses just to rate it 0. Of course not worth spending a dime on it.

My advice is this: Do you want to try chatgpt? Try it out, register, and talk to it, ask questions, ask about code, coding, etc. No need for these people who will tell you what to do. These kind of courses are useless.
For people like us, it does seem useless.

But these types of courses on prompt engineering are extremely valuable for those doing writing (emails, marketing, blogs, etc.) as a career. The average day in the life for them is writing 200 emails/day. Typically to get a good prompt for them, it's seeded first with 1000 words.

Personally as an SWE, learning prompt engineering could bring some benefit. Learning how to chain discussions somewhat replaced stackoverflow for me. Another big value I got from it is being able to turn ChatGPT into a mock interviewer or lecturer. Especially with the case for discussions concerning system design, without good prompting, ChatGPT can only give shallow explanations and wont be able to follow the discussion and reply to follow-ups. You can engineer it as well to just give you hints. Most impressive I saw were some people on twitter a month ago using it for crypto exploits/bug bounties.

Although I didnt learn prompting through courses but instead by reading random twitter threads, github repos about it, and papers
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(it has good examples).

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu

But these types of courses on prompt engineering are extremely valuable for those doing writing (emails, marketing, blogs, etc.) as a career. The average day in the life for them is writing 200 emails/day. Typically to get a good prompt for them, it's seeded first with 1000 words.

Personally as an SWE, learning prompt engineering could bring some benefit. Learning how to chain discussions somewhat replaced stackoverflow for me. Another big value I got from it is being able to turn ChatGPT into a mock interviewer or lecturer. Especially with the case for discussions concerning system design, without good prompting, ChatGPT can only give shallow explanations and wont be able to follow the discussion and reply to follow-ups. You can engineer it as well to just give you hints. Most impressive I saw were some people on twitter a month ago using it for crypto exploits/bug bounties.

Although I didnt learn prompting through courses but instead by reading random twitter threads, github repos about it, and papers
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(it has good examples).
This is more or less also what I use it for. However more often than not the answers are not perfect (of course why would they be) but using it as a general guideline is very satisfying. I just use it as I would talk to someone more knowledgeable than me (which it exactly is) and ask for clarifications and explanations and feedback if I understood something correctly or if I think something is correlated or not with some other idea.

Now I will take a look at this course, thanks to your reply. At least I know that how exactly to ask questions is also called "engineering" now.

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
This is more or less also what I use it for. However more often than not the answers are not perfect (of course why would they be) but using it as a general guideline is very satisfying. I just use it as I would talk to someone more knowledgeable than me (which it exactly is) and ask for clarifications and explanations and feedback if I understood something correctly or if I think something is correlated or not with some other idea.

Now I will take a look at this course, thanks to your reply. At least I know that how exactly to ask questions is also called "engineering" now.
Agreed, yeah it's dumb to call it engineering. But it is what it is I guess. IDK who started it. But learning some bits of it would net some better answers. Again though, I havent done any of these courses, I learned it through bits and pieces from the internet. I'm just guessing over the course title as it includes "prompt engineering."

Beneficial if you have ChatGPT in your workflow. I would recommend installing "ChatGPT for Search Engines" extension, works best at Chrome. It will seriously supercharge the amount of learning you get per day.

Reactions: dikk

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thanks for the suggestion, the extension is not bad as it saves you from opening an other tab at least.
Anyway I never read or did anything regarding to "prompt" engineering, wasn't even aware in what sense this word "prompt" was being used, though I am by now. I wonder if I can glean some info from such a course. I have my doubts though.

Reactions: linuxboi

mamafoussa

TutFlixer
Mar 5, 2022
Algeria

Do you have good prompts for system design ? Thanks :)

Latest resources