[CleanCoders] Clean Code: Fundamentals - Robert "Uncle Bob" Martin

Register & Get access to index

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
rishu2022 submitted a new resource:

[CleanCoders] Clean Code: Fundamentals Robert "Uncle Bob" Martin - Uncle Bob shows why Clean Code is so important.

Get ready for something very different. This ain't no screen cast. This ain't no talkin' head lecture. This is an _Uncle Bob video!_ This is like watching Uncle Bob on stage, but more so. This is high-content education that will hold your attention and stimulate your thoughts with its impactful and energetic style. Indeed, this is a remake of the original, brought up to the standards we've learned after two and a half years! So hold on to your hats and prepare yourself for a radically...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@rishu2022 If you happen to have the rest of his site's contents like solid principles, etc - even if most of us probably know what the solid principles are, it's always good to give a listen to him. So if you can get the rest, please post 'em here. I don't really do java, but it applies to typescript / javascript or python or php, etc. as well.

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
@rishu2022 If you happen to have the rest of his site's contents like solid principles, etc - even if most of us probably know what the solid principles are, it's always good to give a listen to him. So if you can get the rest, please post 'em here. I don't really do java, but it applies to typescript / javascript or python or php, etc. as well.
Sure!

Reactions: dikk and SubLeo

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
can you share the cheat sheets you have?
my cheat sheets are not and never really 100% complete, I always edit them when I find some note to add to myself, and sometimes scrap / rewritr them.
I make notes while learning, so these are basically notes for myself. One of the better ones is this one (not complete of course), docker notes:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: prerit

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I think I have this clean code by Robert C. Martin, total about 74GB with 45 video tutorials...
You can upload the rest, just leave out the fundamentals that's already been shared, or coordinate with the uploader @rishu2022 of this one.

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
You can upload the rest, just leave out the fundamentals that's already been shared, or coordinate with the uploader @rishu2022 of this one.
I'll be sharing till Design Patterns (EP 34) of Clean Code Video series (total episodes are 66, I guess.).
Rest, I think, @luckyse7en can share.

Edit: @dikk shared as promised up to design patterns. Rest of the upload, I guess this guy can take up.

Last edited:
Reactions: dikk

jackienguyen

TutFlixer
Jul 8, 2021
VN
Has it been disabled? There're are a few guys who are maintaining their own blogs and sharing these links. If I post another, that'll get disabled as well.
Yes, all of them, cleancoders courses are reported and disabled on mega. If you still re-upload them on mega, they are likely to be reported and gone soon. :( Thank you for your sharing, please nicely change the file host.

Latest resources