Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Create a Blogger Clone CMS Using PHP + JavaScript + MySQL - Create a Blogger Clone CMS Using PHP + JavaScript + MySQL

mPlHZXy.jpg

What you'll learn
  • Build your own CMS like Blogger with most amazing features such as multi blogs, subdomains, Template edtior, Drag and drop Gadgets/widgets, new Posts and much more!
  • Know how to easily use PDO with MySQL databases
  • Learn how to develop using an PHP OOP (Object Oriented) approach
  • Understand how to use JavaScript to retrieve data to display popups, updating posts, blog data
  • Write clean codes...

Read more about this resource...

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land
By the way, I am taking this course. The video files are correctly numbered but some lessons seem missing. For example, the instructor jumps from "28. Creating conditions to display draft, publish, all post" to "29. Creating new js file to handle our pagination methods"; he forgets to write the getPaginationPages method but it shows on the video says 'we have created the previous lecture..' However, I am following him that he never did. Maybe it's the instructor's fault. He did the same thing in chapter 3 as well. My code is not working now. Is anyone facing the same issue? I suggest you think about it once before taking this course as I am puzzling whether I trash this course or watch all fragmented lessons. Thanks.

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land
Did you watch this course? Please read my comment below. 🙏

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land

gohan

TutFlixer
Nov 7, 2020
planet Krypton
thanks for the Review Kharidai, i havent tried the course just yet because my download process not done yet, i'll try to look up to the code once the download complete tonight. that is weird error made by the tutor, but perhaps you can try sync up your code with the provided code he made to solve error you get?

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land
I'm in chapter 4 so far. He had not acknowledged the blunder mistakes. It's very hard to solve the code especially for a beginner like me. For your information, he has used many deprecated JavaScript functions and does not use JavaScript ES6 standard like 'let' and 'const' rather uses 'var'. JavaScript is buggy which is hard to solve. Ajax request is not mentioned at all, Ajax is not working on my code. The project is based on OOP but not MVC, this kind of code is hard to work on a live server. Please review the course by yourself and post your comments as well.

Latest resources