Create bot in Python for Binance Futures API & Telegram API

Create bot in Python for Binance Futures API & Telegram API

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Create bot in Python for Binance Futures API & Telegram API - Create crypto trading bot in Python for Binance platform on Futures market with leverage based on Te

5041286-9ddf-3.jpg
Create crypto trading bot in Python for Binance platform on Futures market with leverage based on Telegram live messages

Description​

In this course i will tech you how to create a bot (automated script) in Python programming language for Binance platform on Futures Market API who will place positions (long or short) and orders (take proft/s and stop loss if you choose in the menu to do that) with leverage based...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I wouldn't bother with binance. Even their name... Like Blockchain (f)inance? Or wtf? It's a shady lying "business" from a late bloomberg employee who likes to call himself CZ (like CZech republic)? Even the beginnings were shady as fck, if you want you can dig up some dirt on them on archived reddit pages (archive.org).

Now he says people will spread fud about him and his company. A freakin; company that does not even have an office? No HQ? Like nothing... if all things fall apart he will just fck off back to china maybe he's even there by now.

I hope SBF has some dirt on him and will talk. This whole "technology" of slow as hell linked-list with a checksum must die once and for all.

rockyone

TutFlixer
Oct 12, 2021
monaco
I wouldn't bother with binance. Even their name... Like Blockchain (f)inance? Or wtf? It's a shady lying "business" from a late bloomberg employee who likes to call himself CZ (like CZech republic)? Even the beginnings were shady as fck, if you want you can dig up some dirt on them on archived reddit pages (archive.org).

Now he says people will spread fud about him and his company. A freakin; company that does not even have an office? No HQ? Like nothing... if all things fall apart he will just fck off back to china maybe he's even there by now.

I hope SBF has some dirt on him and will talk. This whole "technology" of slow as hell linked-list with a checksum must die once and for all.
had to come back for this post, turns out, everyone was lying SBF, CZ,....more to come

Latest resources