Cubebrush – ART School by Marc Brunet (Term 1-10)

Cubebrush – ART School by Marc Brunet (Term 1-10)

Register & Get access to index

adobar

TutFlixer
Nov 13, 2022
Philippines
I downloaded part 1 but as soon as I extracted it, it requires part 2. So I downloaded also part 2, but extracting both parts 1 and 2 requires part 3. I guess it will happen again and again as long as I don't have all 30 parts of it. Additionally, part 1 rar file contains the Term 9 video, it's confusing.
But my question is .... is there any way to download the first videos/terms without downloading everything?

Reactions: Levi Bui

vaseti4real

TutFlixer
Feb 8, 2022
Bulgaria
hello everyone. I have a problem. when i open the drive, the only drive that apears is mine. The drive with the terms is missing. if anyone knows what to do in this situation would be great. Thanks in advance.<3

mazoo

TutFlixer
Nov 18, 2021
Egypt
Hey, it is required to provide encrypted folder id or normal folder link; any clues to solve this I think I found it before but couldn't find it again. appreciated in advance!

CrimsonGalaxy

TutFlixer
May 25, 2023
United States of America
Edit: I got it figured out. I didn't realize you needed to have them all in one area and extract all.

Hello! Really appreciate what you are doing, this is wonderful. I've downloaded the files and tried to extract with 3 different extractors both using the password tutflix and not, and half way through on all the videos I've tried to extract it fails extracting about half way through. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there a problem with the files themselves?

Last edited:

ShinjiIkari_Chan

The Harbringer
TutFlixer
Feb 6, 2022
Iraq
I've been watching this thread for a long time, I just want to confirm if the assignments from Term 4 & above is complete and if the Term 10 has been finished?

Latest resources