DappUniversity - Blockchain Mastery University

DappUniversity - Blockchain Mastery University

Register & Get access to index

stanleym

TutFlixer
Aug 2, 2022
Belgium
@nathuram Hey man, I've watched almost all the important videos from these legendary course. Is there a chance for the latest Flash Loan video to get uploaded, the one that happened privately last week of August if I'm not mistaken? I think it will fall in the [SIC] 06 Module, but you might only be the one who will see those, right? The previous flash loan videos was already out of date. Thanks again in advance mate.

abdulhussain156

TutFlixer
Oct 14, 2022
pakistan
Can Any one let me know if this course builds projects from scratch? like the one with NFT masterclass. Is it from scratch where every line of code is wirtten from the very beginning, cos I watched one of the video of NFT masterclass, where Gregory just copy pastes things from a snippet and stuff.
Also the first module Stop downloading when the download reached 99%.
I would really appreciate anyone's help

aadijindal

TutFlixer
Oct 7, 2022
India
hi friend can you please try to give me latest masterclass of dapp university - Learn to create the Ultimate Blockchain-Based Crypto Trading Bot in one afternoon!
it was held on Thursday, October 6th 5:30PM PT
it would be really appreciated if you send me

bsalhi

TutFlixer
Aug 27, 2022
Texas
hi friend can you please try to give me latest masterclass of dapp university - Learn to create the Ultimate Blockchain-Based Crypto Trading Bot in one afternoon!
it was held on Thursday, October 6th 5:30PM PT
it would be really appreciated if you send me
+1

AEsma

TutFlixer
Jun 2, 2021
Tehran
Please somebody helps me with this course. I promise I won't let it be down again, and I will reupload it as soon as it's removed.

Latest resources