DappUniversity - The Blockchain Bootcamp 2.0

Register & Get access to index

Nathuram

Uploader
TutFlixer
May 19, 2021
TutFlix.ORG
nathuram submitted a new resource:

DappUniversity-The Blockchain Bootcamp 2.0 - The blockchain bootcamp is the fastest way to transform your career in the booming Web 3.0 industry

The Ultimate Solution to Master Blockchain Step-by-Step

…whether you’re an experienced developer already or a complete beginner.

Master Blockchain Fundamentals
  • 55+ “no fluff” training videos
  • Blockchain Fundamentals
  • Cryptography
  • Wallets
  • Dapps
  • ERC-20 Tokens
  • ERC-721 Tokens (NFTs)
  • Automated Market Makers
  • And so much more!
Build a Real-World DeFi Project
  • Code a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
  • Step-by-step expert-led...

Read more about this resource...

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
I'm planning to get into blockchain. Should I first check Blockchain developer bootcamp or should directly get into The blockchain bootcamp 2.0?

Reactions: Nathuram

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
I was checking on reddit for blockchain bootcamp. People were hating on both eattheblocks and dapp university. It made me so much much confused. Which one do you guys suggest to start blockchain learning or is there any better course than both of these?

vishnutut

TutFlixer
Jun 23, 2022
India
If you see the contents of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

this course it contains webinars of 2020 which would be useless as technology has advanced much further so i did not put effort to RIP this one
Ya bro my bad. This blockchain Bootcamp 2 is more than enough to learn blockchain. But can you suggest a good way to learn the GamiFi? i suggested you to rip this course is because of the gameFi so can you suggest any best tutorials for that

alihassan00

TutFlixer
Jul 11, 2022
pakistan
bro I checked this course before asking from you. The links in it aren't working and even if it does, it is giving a drive link . My internet speed is slow and the large files like this links break in IDM.

I really really appreciate if you can share a mega link of full course with all the videos in it because I used Mega Desktop App and in it the links don't breaks and it download smothly. I'm really really sorry to disturbing you but I'm in dire need of it . Hope you don't mind. And Thanks to reply. Kindly let me know I'll be waiting.

Reactions: Somtoohack

Nathuram

Uploader
TutFlixer
May 19, 2021
TutFlix.ORG
bro I checked this course before asking from you. The links in it aren't working and even if it does, it is giving a drive link . My internet speed is slow and the large files like this links break in IDM.

I really really appreciate if you can share a mega link of full course with all the videos in it because I used Mega Desktop App and in it the links don't breaks and it download smothly. I'm really really sorry to disturbing you but I'm in dire need of it . Hope you don't mind. And Thanks to reply. Kindly let me know I'll be waiting.
Download from download button

Reactions: Somtoohack

Latest resources