Data Science Mega-Course: #Build {120-Projects In 120-Days}

Data Science Mega-Course: #Build {120-Projects In 120-Days}

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Data Science Mega-Course: #Build {120-Projects In 120-Days} - Build & Deploy Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning (Python, Flask, Django, AWS, Azure, GCP

4538648-c13e-2.jpg

Build & Deploy Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning (Python, Flask, Django, AWS, Azure, GCP, Heruko Cloud)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Description​

In This Course, Solve Business Problems Using Data Science Practically. Learn To Build & Deploy Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Auto Ml, Deep...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Typical indian (or pakistani) course from "pyanalytixxx" (lol). One of the reviews from udemy says it all imho:

"In my opinion, absolute horror of a course. The authors guide you through the already written code (superficially at best), you get lost quickly and almost always cannot reproduce their results."

Thanks for the uploader's effort, but not worth the space on the hard drive. Basically any book from manning or o'reilly about AI / ML is worth 1000x more than this waste of time.

Last edited:

RedReact

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2021
Jupiter
Typical indian (or pakistani) course from "pyanalytixxx" (lol). One of the reviews from udemy says it all imho:

"In my opinion, absolute horror of a course. The authors guide you through the already written code (superficially at best), you get lost quickly and almost always cannot reproduce their results."

Thanks for the uploader's effort, but not worth the space on the hard drive. Basically any book from manning or o'reilly about AI / ML is worth 1000x more than this waste of time.
I don't agree with your assertion in quote "Typeical Indian (or Pakistani ...), as that's generalizing authors of a certain country. We have authors from USA that suck too.

Reactions: swapnil409

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I don't agree with your assertion in quote "Typeical Indian (or Pakistani ...), as that's generalizing authors of a certain country. We have authors from USA that suck too.
I know this would come up. Yes, there are crappy authors from the usa as well, or from germany or any other place of the world. But their numbers are much less compared to the onslaught of almost ~ 1.5 billions of people in india.
The numbers are what make it bad, not the nationality per se.

Just FIY: I have also found 1 or 2 guys from india who are capable of putting together a good udemy or other course. Usually their english speaking ability is also on a good level. I always give one chance to see.

Unfortunately many people think that their knowledge and presentation abilities are good, while in fact they are pretty bad. That is the sad truth, and that's why I always have to check (if interested in a course) how does it sound + the reviews + the free previews on udemy.

Sometimes there are some good bits in every course but who has the time to suffer the pain of watching and trying to learn something from an unfocused, not well thought-out, unchorenent, badly put together, 30-40+ hours long unenjoyable course.

Especially when there are much better courses to spend your time on -- if you really want to learn something.

Reactions: Kay Narrow

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
I know this would come up. Yes, there are crappy authors from the usa as well, or from germany or any other place of the world. But their numbers are much less compared to the onslaught of almost ~ 1.5 billions of people in india.

Just FIY: I have also found 1 or 2 guys from india who are capable of putting together a good udemy or other course. Usually their english speaking ability is also on a good level. I always give one chance to see.

Unfortunately many people think that their knowledge and presentation abilities are good, while in fact they are pretty bad. That is the sad truth, and that's why I always have to check (if interested in a course) how does it sound + the reviews + the free previews on udemy.

Sometimes there are some good bits in every course but who has the time to suffer the pain of watching and trying to learn something from an unfocused, not well thought-out, unchorenent, badly put together, 30-40+ hours long unenjoyable course.

Especially when there are much better courses to spend your time on -- if you really want to learn something.
off topic thou , can you tell me a good course book/video for dynamoDB production grade

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
off topic thou , can you tell me a good course book/video for dynamoDB production grade
Maybe Adrian Cantrill's courses? I imagine his certified solutions architect professional course has lots of info on production dynamodb. What to look out for, how to set it up properly.

• Love
Reactions: encephalitis

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe

Agreed because a similar 60 days ,45, 90 and 30 days version was made by an indian author who was still a bachelor student so people should spend a minute or two seeing who the author is .

As an Indian myself ( or people in general) I know that seeing that big content seems even tempting to pay for IT shows you 100+ hours content for same amount as maybe your monthly wifi -plan expense or half of it too .

But the only best thing was to take the list and if you want to see then search for a kaggle kernel ( notebooks with details about the project and EDA with documentation) as that is what you should try to recreate .

tldr: take the list to get a variety of common datasets and try to do them on your own this was the only good thing I found from the course which does not require money even.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Agreed because a similar 60 days ,45, 90 and 30 days version was made by an indian author who was still a bachelor student so people should spend a minute or two seeing who the author is .

As an Indian myself ( or people in general) I know that seeing that big content seems even tempting to pay for IT shows you 100+ hours content for same amount as maybe your monthly wifi -plan expense or half of it too .

But the only best thing was to take the list and if you want to see then search for a kaggle kernel ( notebooks with details about the project and EDA with documentation) as that is what you should try to recreate .

tldr: take the list to get a variety of common datasets and try to do them on your own this was the only good thing I found from the course which does not require money even.
thanks for your reply @bitsentinal - kaggle's courses are also great + they have their coding contests as well.
And also you have google colab to run jupyter in your browser for free, and freecodecamp by now has really good courses on data analysis and machine learning too...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: bitsentinal

RedReact

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2021
Jupiter

I quite agree with you.

My first dive into JavaScript was from an Indian guy, although I managed through with his English accent but the presentation was good, while most authors I have seen on Udemy, even from the content and course structure, I knew it would be bad.

Knowing something is not enough to teach but knowing how to pass the knowledge to others is the key, which is lacking in some authors.

Latest resources