Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

DevelopedByED - The Ultimate JavaScript Animation Course - Build 6 awesome projects to master animation and upgrade your Front End skills.

gZYGpFX.jpg
Build 6 awesome projects to master animation and upgrade your Front End skills.​

Learn To Create Awesome JavaScript Animations!

Learn how to do creative and engaging animation with no previous experience.

Animation is so important in front end design as it grabs the attention of the user and provides engagement, enhancing their experience.

Master the skills of thoughtful and strategic animation and boost your Front End...

Read more about this resource...

spuffy

TutFlixer
Oct 31, 2021
:/
@TUTProfessor Thanks for this course. But the link is not working :/
Can you please check?

Edit: My browser was blocking the link. Changed the browser and it's working now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TUTProfessor

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Instead please upload it on mega or gdrive if possible , it will be very helpful
I have copied just now the links working smoothly. Dont use rclone auth instead use your own oauth key then copy you wont get any error.

Even if you get error post a ss here.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Solution:
remove all accounts first

setup your own oauth credentials client id & secret id

then use reload button on your account upper right middle, your drive path not loaded properly because you have setup your account with rclone default auth

ndroidLover

Kunal Sawant
TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2021
India
Solution:
remove all accounts first

setup your own oauth credentials client id & secret id

then use reload button on your account upper right middle, your drive path not loaded properly because you have setup your account with rclone default auth
i did the same still same issue , please a humble request to share mega or gdrive link

Reactions: Mikei

cantoon

TutFlixer
Sep 4, 2021
Viet Nam
i did the same still same issue , please a humble request to share mega or gdrive link
Create another Chrome Profile, use another gmail maybe; just "select" and "copy" few times - it IS show some error sometimes, but eventually it's copy to yours gdrive (of course check yours gdrive space, it must have enough free space for this course)
1.png

Last edited:

ndroidLover

Kunal Sawant
TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2021
India
Create another Chrome Profile, use another gmail maybe; just "select" and "copy" few times - it IS show some error sometimes, but eventually it's copy to yours gdrive (of course check yours gdrive space, it must have enough free space for this course)
1.png
can you upload this course on gdrive please? as i am able to get it

Latest resources