[Fireship.io] - React - The full course

[Fireship.io] - React - The full course

Register & Get access to index

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
Oh! That's your problem, you can't see!

I apologise; that is why you had difficulty reading my previous message. Now I get it.
Bro
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, clearly asking "when is the course going to complete?", and when called out gets butt hurt and tries to

Mate, if you can't figure out how to use simple punctuation in your sentences, don't tell other they don't know english, ESPECIALLY people from UK. So f*ng dumb and entiled.

Wanderer

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Remote
Bro
, clearly asking "when is the course going to complete?", and when called out gets butt hurt and tries to

Mate, if you can't figure out how to use simple punctuation in your sentences, don't tell other they don't know english, ESPECIALLY people from UK. So f*ng dumb and entiled.
Bro

I don't even want this course. In the next post, I responded to my question. But, how would you see, you were too preoccupied with trying to be an umpire.(uninvited)

You are no one! I have not given anyone the authority to determine how I will feel!
You have no right to insult me. Your comments were not insulting, but they were foolish. I responded, and you inferred your own meaning.

Punctuation? Where? Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot you couldn't see.
Here is your post, which is riddled with grammatical errors:

I didn't tag you, I tagged the uploader. So many people saw the post and realised it was a message for those who were following the thread, but you want to get your nose into it and look like a hero.

You've never met or seen me, and yet you're claiming to know me. Saying I am this and that? We see people as we are, not as they are.

Looking at your vocabulary, I doubt you know much, concluding everything with a four-letter word. You're literate but uneducated.

Stop right there; no one invited you to share your opinion.

Last edited:

ykwim

TutFlixer
Feb 2, 2022
India
An update would be great if it's possible since the course seems to be wrapped up, thank you nevertheless. @joony786

Last edited:

abhijitez23

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 7, 2022
India
Thanks for sharing
Party Popper on Google Android 12L

jbdteam

TutFlixer
Sep 23, 2020
USA
His courses are a collection of stupid "explained in 100 seconds" youtube videos. Don't waste your time. Pick Max's or Stephen's course to learn syntax, and then do courses with full blown projects from John Smilga, Neil Cummings, The Net Ninja or Stephen Grider. Follow that up with R

You got some more information on Max and Stephen?

ykwim

TutFlixer
Feb 2, 2022
India
His courses are a collection of stupid "explained in 100 seconds" youtube videos. Don't waste your time. Pick Max's or Stephen's course to learn syntax, and then do courses with full blown projects from John Smilga, Neil Cummings, The Net Ninja or Stephen Grider. Follow that up with R
I've done a couple of his courses and I can say it's definitely not a waste of time. If it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for anybody else. While the content can be overwhelming at times, it's concise and covers every topic, if you go through the modules twice, a little slower and code along, his stuff his apt.

The 100 second videos on his channel aren't "stupid" either. Obviously you're not expected to master or be any good at something in 100 seconds, it's infotainment, a nice way to get an introduction of a technology, without investing too much time and getting into the minutia.

Anyways, thanks again for this upload OP. Learnt a lot from the uploaded modules, and would love to see an update since the course is now fully uploaded.

Reactions: wordiedev

Latest resources