Full Time Go Dev

Full Time Go Dev

Register & Get access to index

virginsince1997

TutFlixer
Mar 13, 2022
nigeria
I already deleted them, I honestly did download all the zip files, unzipped, but some videos were missing, would appreciate it if you could help me upload them.. I downloaded the ones you tagged fixed already
BJcoIRj.png

Rawiri

TutFlixer
May 31, 2021
New Zealand
For anyone else wondering (or if the uploader wants to know without checking themselves) I checked, the only two files missing are "Tips and Tricks during the interview" and "how to close the skill gap" from the how to land the job section. Nothing critical to the go projects themselves are missing.

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
The author mentioned a similar course for Rust? Am I wrong?
Was it mentioned in this course? Anthony hates Rust. I remember a stream of his a few months ago though where he talked about making rust content, but nothing so far has materialized aside from the rust tutorial series he made last year in his youtube channel

Reactions: mastorzio

mastorzio

TutFlixer
Nov 15, 2021
Monkey Island
Was it mentioned in this course? Anthony hates Rust. I remember a stream of his a few months ago though where he talked about making rust content, but nothing so far has materialized aside from the rust tutorial series he made last year in his youtube channel
Sorry guys. My bad.

John Murphy

TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2022
Canada
For anyone else wondering (or if the uploader wants to know without checking themselves) I checked, the only two files missing are "Tips and Tricks during the interview" and "how to close the skill gap" from the how to land the job section. Nothing critical to the go projects themselves are missing.
thanks for telling us

Alireza

TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2020
Iran
hello thanks for sharing this course but I watched the content of course in official site fulltimego.dev and seems the latest chapter(Sendit.zip programming sessions) doesn't exist in uploaded files please fix this if possible.thanks

Latest resources