Help! Some Files are Missing When I Tried Download Udemy Course Using Google Colab

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Dhupchaya

TutFlixer
May 16, 2021
USA
Help! Udemy Course Download using google colab: Some videos are missing

I have used following Colab notebook to download a course from my Udemy account directly to google drive, after several tries the same thing happening with me, some files are missing! In Udemy I see a lot of videos in a chapter but in google drive there is 2 or 3 in each. Can any one help me out to get rid of this. Thanks in advance!

Colab Notebook:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
it happens like that , colab has 2 drawbacks it wont transfer 100% we have to check after transfer complete next it will kind of like ban u for some time like cells stops running immediately if u use colab more but best of colab is internet is free as internet is costly if u use cloud VM u know that . and how to solve urs try transferring small files [like below 5gb ] it will transfer fast and check after u transfer

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Help! Udemy Course Download using google colab: Some videos are missing

I have used following Colab notebook to download a course from my Udemy account directly to google drive, after several tries the same thing happening with me, some files are missing! In Udemy I see a lot of videos in a chapter but in google drive there is 2 or 3 in each. Can any one help me out to get rid of this. Thanks in advance!

Colab Notebook:

Which courses you are trying to download, now they are DRM protected, you can't download them because you need a key to extract the protected video content. that's why many videos are skipping

you can download only newly released courses or Non-DRM old courses, before downloading old courses you have to check it's DRM protected or not.

Reactions: Dhupchaya

Dhupchaya

TutFlixer
May 16, 2021
USA
I was trying to download this course-
Title: YouTube Marketing 2021 & YouTube SEO To Get 1,000,000+ Views
Link:

Is there any other tool to download any DRM protected course? I really need that.

Dhupchaya

TutFlixer
May 16, 2021
USA
Which courses you are trying to download, now they are DRM protected, you can't download them because you need a key to extract the protected video content. that's why many videos are skipping

you can download only newly released courses or Non-DRM old courses, before downloading old courses you have to check it's DRM protected or not.
Thank you! Your information helped me a lot

Latest resources