Help with downloading the course files , please

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

luizian

TutFlixer
Sep 24, 2022
Romania
Hi guys! I'm confused as I don't know which files I am supposed to download, so for the Kent C. Dods Epic React course , there are multiple zip files with the same name and the same size, am I supposed to download all of them? Also for React Tutorial and Projects Course, there are also multiple zip files with the same name and same size and when I downloaded one of them , it didn't have all the files? I don't really get how it works? How do I get the entire course? Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!

Last edited:

capshield

TutFlixer
Jan 20, 2021
US
if you got that far, then the files should also have part 01, part 02, etc at the end of the file name. you need to download all the files first and then you can just unzip the first file and it'll unzip everything (make sure they're all in the same place when you do) and that's it

luizian

TutFlixer
Sep 24, 2022
Romania
if you got that far, then the files should also have part 01, part 02, etc at the end of the file name. you need to download all the files first and then you can just unzip the first file and it'll unzip everything (make sure they're all in the same place when you do) and that's it
Okay, so I should put all the zip files in a folder and unzip the first file? Would that merge all the files together? The videos are all scattered, in the first zip there's videos from chapter 2, and 11 but not in order, would unzipping all of them in the same folder put everything in place?

darla.sudheer7

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2022
ASIA
Okay, so I should put all the zip files in a folder and unzip the first file? Would that merge all the files together? The videos are all scattered, in the first zip there's videos from chapter 2, and 11 but not in order, would unzipping all of them in the same folder put everything in place?
Try 2 Things:
1. Unzip the first zip while keeping all the zip in 1 folder
2. If you see scattered files after extract, delete all the extracted ones and then select all the zip files at once and extract. (This is how I do it for most of the downloads.)

capshield

TutFlixer
Jan 20, 2021
US
just to clarify, when i say first file i mean part 01 of the zip files (not sure if it matters)

unzipping the first part while all the files are in the same place should unzip all the files all together in the same folder.
i never had a problem with the folders and videos being out of order, so i'm not sure what's going on.

what are the exact steps you're doing?

Last edited:

luizian

TutFlixer
Sep 24, 2022
Romania
Try 2 Things:
1. Unzip the first zip while keeping all the zip in 1 folder
2. If you see scattered files after extract, delete all the extracted ones and then select all the zip files at once and extract. (This is how I do it for most of the downloads.)
Alright , thank you!

luizian

TutFlixer
Sep 24, 2022
Romania
just to clarify, when i say first file i mean part 01 of the zip files (not sure if it matters but that's how i do it)

unzipping the first part while all the files are in the same place should unzip all the files all together in the same folder.
i never had a problem with the folders and videos being out of order, so i'm not sure what's going on.

what are the exact steps you're doing?
Okay, I've done it and it worked, thank you for your help!

Reactions: capshield

Latest resources